Sign in to follow this  

smokey

Any one have a perscription sent from usa to cebu give an estimated guess on time should i expect to see it in10 days or 30 days?

Jim_in_Jax

My Express Scripts take around 10 to 14 days.

• Thanks 1

Headshot

That depends. My previous Express Scripts prescription took about two weeks to get here. The last one (that I picked up at RAO this week) took over three weeks.

Edited by Headshot

smokey

Anyone translate this guessing means in system where ever this address is 

Capture+_2019-10-08-07-44-48~2.png

Jawny

This seems like a report that the parcel was delivered to the FPO for the Asia Pacific region.  Most likely a consolidation facility.  From there, the parcel will be forwarded to the ultimate destination. 

Ive noticed that a lot of online tracking systems only go as far as major hubs.  I regularly get shipments from Singapore (not through USPS) but whatever shipping company is used (Fedex, DHL etc) the tracking basically only goes as far as Manila.  Then, the online tracking will show "out for delivery". This means another airline flight or ferry, maybe two.  Then, eventually gets to a local (Leyte) courier service. Sometimes it will be a week or more from the time it shows as "delivered" in Manila. 

smokey

Yes i think main hub which is ? I thought the address was to us embassy maybe not i think the zip code is new york

Jawny

Perhaps the RAO would know where the hub is.  With aircraft typically being the mode of transport, the hub location shouldn’t make much difference.  Possible the hub accumulates a specified amount of mail before making a shipment.  

smokey

All you can do is wait last time i paid 30 dollars to ship here they got to manila turned it to philippines post.  From us to manila 3 buisness days from manila to cebu 21 buisness days

Headshot
2 hours ago, smokey said:

Yes i think main hub which is ? I thought the address was to us embassy maybe not i think the zip code is new york

The hub for AP is at a USPS facility in Chicago, and then from there mail coming to us goes to Subic Bay, where it is sorted again (there may be another stop in between the two because lately some of my mail has been coming with a COMNAVCENT postmark, a US Navy postmark with an unrelated zip code or a DPO postmark, but I suspect that was because the mail was sorted incorrectly in Chicago). Then, from Subic (once it gets there), mail to Cebu is sent to Cebu by Air21.