Seperated

exploringlife2

The husband is from and in Europe. He has never seen his son. He left when she got pregnant.

• Like 1
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Headshot

• Davaoeno

• shadow

• exploringlife2

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Google "David Scott adultery". How could anyone here not know of this case? It's been news for over a decade.

For some older women any grandchild is better than no grandchild.

As near as i can tell, it was legal in the Philippines, it was the US embassy that did not accept it. It appears they did it to be able to immigrate her to the US. It didn't work.

Posted Images

rfm010
17 hours ago, Headshot said:

...and when you die, you get 72 Virginians to make sure you don't get bored. 

Now dont be getting ian all excited.

spacer.png

• Haha 2
Davaoeno
1 hour ago, exploringlife2 said:

The husband is from and in Europe. He has never seen his son. He left when she got pregnant.

Does he have any doubts about who the father is?  Or is he just an asshole?

• Like 1
lamoe
1 hour ago, Davaoeno said:

On point - for some here - her getting pregnant is a sure sigh of infidelity.

Hearing only one side

BTW - while FSM maybe a satirical religion  - Saucerianism isn't (God was an extraterrestrial)

Edited by lamoe
  • Like 1
Davaoeno
14 hours ago, lamoe said:

On point - for some here - her getting pregnant is a sure sigh of infidelity.

I don't understand why you say that? The info provided says he left when she got pregnant-supposedly by him

• Thanks 1
lamoe
18 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

I don't understand why you say that? The info provided says he left when she got pregnant-supposedly by him

Didn't say him - was referring to those who members shoot blanks

Not denying she said he left when she got pregnant  - "supposedly by him"

Headshot
16 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

You can't figure that out, huh? I think Lamoe's point is...

What if the husband has had a vasectomy, and and has been tested as absolutely infertile?

We don't really know what the facts are in this case, and it is likely that the OP doesn't either (since he wasn't there when the wife got pregnant). That leaves anything as a possibility for why the husband left when the wife got pregnant. In any event, it appears the OP has already made his decision. It is likely to be the safest decision he could have made.

• Thanks 1
smokey

If i had 100 peso for every married women who said seperated i could eat at the viking 100 times

Davaoeno
5 hours ago, Headshot said:

You can't figure that out, huh? I think Lamoe's point is...

What if the husband has had a vasectomy, and and has been tested as absolutely infertile?

We don't really know what the facts are in this case, and it is likely that the OP doesn't either (since he wasn't there when the wife got pregnant). That leaves anything as a possibility for why the husband left when the wife got pregnant. In any event, it appears the OP has already made his decision. It is likely to be the safest decision he could have made.

Please refer me to the post that says he wasnt there when the wife got pregnant. That's a whole other story and changes my opinion completely. I cant believe I missed that. Thanks for pointing it out Bill.

• Like 1
Headshot
10 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

Please refer me to the post that says he wasnt there when the wife got pregnant. That's a whole other story and changes my opinion completely. I cant believe I missed that. Thanks for pointing it out Bill.

This should do it.

On 10/2/2019 at 10:43 AM, exploringlife2 said:

I met a Filipina who I like. She is separated with a foreigner who she has a baby with. He told her if she wants a divorce she can pay for it herself. Only communication is in regards to their child. His mother pays her support for the child monthly.

She was separated with a baby when the OP met her. I was talking about the OP not being there when the baby was conceived. I'm not sure who you were talking about.

to_dave007
On 10/3/2019 at 5:42 PM, exploringlife2 said:

He left when she got pregnant.

Must be so simple and true if the mother says so.  Right?

• Thanks 1
Jack Rat
On 10/3/2019 at 7:33 PM, Davaoeno said:

Humans are deuterostomes, which means that when they develop in the womb the anus forms before any other opening.

Which basically means at one point you were nothing but an asshole.

Unfortunately some never develop beyond this stage...:scratch_head:

• Like 1
RogerDuMond
On 10/4/2019 at 11:48 AM, Headshot said:

I doubt that the mother-in-law would be paying child support if that were the case.

• Like 1
smokey
21 minutes ago, RogerDuMond said:

I doubt that the mother-in-law would be paying child support if that were the case.

I paid support for 18 years for a child not mine and i knew it after 7 years but why mess with the kids head over money

• Like 2