Sign in to follow this  
liquido

Watching Netflix For Free

liquido

Just got back from the good Ole USA a few days back for a 2 week visit..While I was there I was searching around and found this Youtube website on how to watch Neflix for free for 30 days or more.. I signed up with the virual credit card using Privacy which is in the video.What a great idea using the virtual credit card for signing for free trials with other websites..All perfectly legal to me and it really worked well..Anyways being back in the RP causes a bit of a problem because of course you need a good VPN to watch Neflix.I want to watch the new Breaking Bad movie called El Camino all about Jesse Pinkman coming out Octt 11 on Netflix..Im sure there are members here that are Netflix watchers that are using a VPN that works here for Netflix?   

T.S.

No VPN needed to watch Netflix in the Philippines, it's worldwide now. The available selection changes slightly when you log-in from a different country, but the movies and series actually made by Netflix stay the same.

• Thanks 1

shadow

We watch Netflix without a VPN, on a very slow connection of usually around .7 MBPS. Works fine with very little buffering.

• Thanks 1

liquido
2 hours ago, T.S. said:

No VPN needed to watch Netflix in the Philippines, it's worldwide now. The available selection changes slightly when you log-in from a different country, but the movies and series actually made by Netflix stay the same.

Thanks..Wow your right.so cool....I was thinking it was like Amazon Prime were you always have to play cat&mouse with differant VPN's because of crazy licensing issues...

1 hour ago, shadow said:

We watch Netflix without a VPN, on a very slow connection of usually around .7 MBPS. Works fine with very little buffering.

Im very fortunate where I live cause the building where I rent supply's Fiber...

• Like 1

Salty Dog

I no longer have to stream Netflix via the internet here in the USA. 

I watch it on my TV through my cable company Xfinity.

Saves a lot of internet bandwidth. Not that I've ever had a problem. I get 1TB a month and they allow you to go over for 3 months without charging extra. I've never gone over though.

liquido

The virtual credit/debit card is the bomb because how many times have you wanted to sign up for a free trial and then they want your credit card..The beauty of using the virtual card is once you give the free trial website the card you can just put one dollar on it and then cancel the card like the guy does in the movie...   

RogerDuMond
10 hours ago, liquido said:

I want to watch the new Breaking Bad movie called El Camino all about Jesse Pinkman coming out Octt 11 on Netflix..

It is listed on my Netflix through Globe as Coming October 11.

T.S.
On 9/26/2019 at 6:47 PM, liquido said:

Thanks..Wow your right.so cool....I was thinking it was like Amazon Prime were you always have to play cat&mouse with differant VPN's because of crazy licensing issues...

Prime Video depends on the show, some play fine on a PH connection, others are geo-restricted and need a VPN, even Amazon Originals can vary by show. The Grand Tour and Red Oaks play fine on a PH connection, but Sneaky Pete was geo-restricted last time I tried it, and they are all Amazon Original series. 

Netflix at least hides what you can't play, some things get removed, some get added, some get swapped for an international version. I noticed on a PH connection some HGTV type shows get removed, they swap out the US version of Shameless for the UK version, and Star Trek Discovery which is only on CBS All Access in the USA is added as a Netflix Original series.

rrider

I subscribe to Netflix here in Canada, and when I was in the Philippines last year, I found to my surprise, my subscription also worked there.

fred42

We watch Netfix here but the service in the west is very different IMO.. For example..I watched 3 seasons of Ray Donovan which is all that they show here..In the U.S there are 6/7 seasons available..
Lots of other content not available here due to licencing regs etc.

liquido
7 hours ago, fred42 said:

We watch Netfix here but the service in the west is very different IMO.. For example..I watched 3 seasons of Ray Donovan which is all that they show here..In the U.S there are 6/7 seasons available..
Lots of other content not available here due to licencing regs etc.

By the way Ray Donovan s06 was great...