djdba

Recommendation for Partial Denture

djdba

Looking for commendation  for Dentist to build and fit partial denture.

My search on forum shows last past on topic  was approx 2015 ( then again I am hopeless at searching it seems!)

so wondering if members had recent experience they can recommend.

In and around Ayala, SM  or Robinson Osmena  etc 

cheers

• Like 1

Goetz1965

I personally can recommend Dr. Nathalie Corazon Ruth G. Pflugfelder-Durano at Bright Smiles Oral Care Center in 1 Mango Avenue.
https://www.dentalclinic-cebu.com

I myself got a small cosmetics done on my front teeth plus dentures for my gf 3+ years ago.
Cost was about 8-10k for them, its the more durable plastic used.
The dentures still are perfect after 3+ years now and small corrections that were needed were done free in the last years.

• Like 3

djdba
20 hours ago, Goetz1965 said:

I personally can recommend Dr. Nathalie Corazon Ruth G. Pflugfelder-Durano at Bright Smiles Oral Care Center in 1 Mango Avenue.
https://www.dentalclinic-cebu.com

I myself got a small cosmetics done on my front teeth plus dentures for my gf 3+ years ago.
Cost was about 8-10k for them, its the more durable plastic used.
The dentures still are perfect after 3+ years now and small corrections that were needed were done free in the last years.

Thx have sent them a couple of messages - no reply as yet .. may have to call! 

Jawny

It’s quite common for businesses of all types to not respond to email in a timely manner, if at all.  

Another dental clinic that is convenient is Green Apple at the Ayala mall.  They do respond to email.  State of the art facility.  Pricey, compared to to others.