fordtech

My You Tube Channel

lv2play

And one more viewer, i  really hate those damn ferries and this is the reason why.

some time ago i took the ferry from  Dumaquette to Santander, we took off later because there was one more car on it's way while it was hard to imagine that there was place for one.

It wasn't a car but a hudge truck loaded with cement, car positions were changed to fit the truck and while the ferry tilted heavily to the left we took off.It was a very scary ride and next time i take the next ferry or stay overnight, as i said "hate those damn ferries"

Thanks for sharing, looking forward to your other youtube videos

Cebuandrew
24 minutes ago, lv2play said:

And one more viewer, i  really hate those damn ferries and this is the reason why.

If you have never seen the prior thread by the OP of the time he actually was on a ferry that capsized, it is a wild read. One of the most riveting and fascinating threads I have ever read. How he was yelling at the rescuers to stop plucking the dead out of the water and instead save the live ones. Edge of the seat stuff. I did learn a lesson from that post--swim as fast and hard as I can away from the boat for 1-2 minutes, so that the non-swimmers don't take me down.

• Like 1

fordtech

This evening it is at 1,002,343 views. I would never think that a million people would watch something i just videoed from my cheap cell phone and stuck it on YouTube. 

• Like 3

fred42

Pretty sure I read that 100K views can pay up to 200 USD!!

Not too shabby if true.

• Thanks 1

to_dave007
8 hours ago, fordtech said:

This evening it is at 1,002,343 views.

wow..  Just 999 million more views to a billion..  and fame right up there along side Gangnam Style..  soon you'll be getting groupies and CNN photographers showing up.

• Haha 2