Dafey

Hotel near Narita airport, Tokyo

Headshot

True. I believe all airlines that use this airport-to-airport jump inform their passengers of the problem. Unfortunately, a lot of passengers don't pay good enough attention to pick up what they are being told, and a lot of people have been surprised by it when they landed in Japan. I have encountered this in the past when I was booking tickets, but I have always avoided any flights that used the airport-to-airport transfer. However, I do know people who got caught up in it by not paying enough attention to what they were buying.

hyaku

There is a limousine bus service between airports. 65/85 minutes. Wheel your suitcase to the bus and they load it.

RedRanger

I booked leaving Manila to Dallas in April on JAL/AA with one stop in Japan, you go to Haneda and don't have to transfer.

Going to PI I am going to Hong Kong First and then onto PI

• Like 1