ridingintandem

Water Bottle Holder (for Honda Click 150i)

ridingintandem

hello livingincebuforumians :D lol

hope somebody can help me what is the best water bottle holder for Honda Click 150i 2019 model?

the existing 2 pockets on the drive wheel (1 deep pocket and the 1 not so deep pocket) are to wide to brace or the bottle gets jumpy specially in the rough road .

i tried to search other sites online but i can't find any :(

there are plenty of choices for Big Bikes and other underbones type of motorcycles and scooters but none so far for Honda Click 150i 2019 model ...

i'm thinking of attaching those for bikes but i can't find any specifics or designed or intended for Honda Click 150i 2019 model ... in which i don't want also to do it trial and error since aside it's costly, it's also risky because my Honda Click 150i 2019 model is still new ..

help please ;)

Headshot

Have you asked the dealer what accessories might be available for that purpose?

to_dave007

These might give you some ideas.

bike-water.thumb.jpg.82497cee8f120b404d5c620b02789d0e.jpg

water-delivery.jpg.559274d294e57bf29aba7c8fa2963b3b.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Woolf

@Dafey

That one  will not fit on a  Honda Click  (scooter)

image.png.08f85f53aa7f10638a5f4c37725a2bbf.png

• Like 1

Dafey

Just one of many solutions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T.S.

I have seen them either attach to the rod on the mirror or slide under where the mirror screws onto the bike, but I'm not sure where to pick one up.

I found my mobile phone holder which attaches under the mirror screw the same way at a motorcycle accessory kiosk at 138 Mall in the colon area. 

Look for something like this but with a water bottle holder instead of a spot for a phone...

spacer.png

Edited by T.S.

ridingintandem
On 9/4/2019 at 4:46 AM, Headshot said:

hi @Headshot

i wasn't able to ask what bottle holder-type is designed for Honda Click 150i 2019 model but they just said it's okay to put water bottle holder because it's external accessories :)

On 9/4/2019 at 4:09 PM, Dafey said:

@Dafey i will check if the measurement will allow because it seems the holder is not of the same size or looks different :(

ridingintandem
On 9/4/2019 at 4:46 AM, Headshot said:

20 hours ago, Woolf said:

@Dafey

That one  will not fit on a  Honda Click  (scooter)

image.png.08f85f53aa7f10638a5f4c37725a2bbf.png

@Woolf  yes! that's the type of my motorcycle ... hope any water bootle holder can fit the existing size of the helmet holder :)

ridingintandem
On 9/5/2019 at 10:23 PM, T.S. said:

I have seen them either attach to the rod on the mirror or slide under where the mirror screws onto the bike, but I'm not sure where to pick one up.

I found my mobile phone holder which attaches under the mirror screw the same way at a motorcycle accessory kiosk at 138 Mall in the colon area. 

Look for something like this but with a water bottle holder instead of a spot for a phone...

spacer.png

thanks @T.S. as this gives me an idea that i need a combination of bottle holder and something like a T-shape detachable frame to be connected on the bottle holder itself :biggrin_01:

and yesterday i ordered online about that holder ... i asure you guys that it fits and i successfully put it in my HC 150i then i will put some photo in here :respect: lol

Irenicus
On 9/4/2019 at 4:54 PM, ridingintandem said:

hope somebody can help me what is the best water bottle holder for Honda Click 150i 2019 model?

I have a Click.

A water bottle fits perfectly in the left storage bin on the steering column.

Edd

I have a Click 150, cant see the point of a water holder, the water will be warm/hot in no time at all.  Just put the water bottle under the seat, keeps cooler for longer. Seems an easy solution to me.

• Like 2