Soupeod

Duterte tells US, Western nations: S. China Sea code is the least of your concern

Ozepete
8 hours ago, lamoe said:

In the past many developing countries played the East (first Russia now China) against the West (US) in order to achieve benefits / concessions from each at the same time.

Take your blinkers off Mo. Not just developing countries, it is a well known ploy many from the west use as well. 

• Thanks 1

wondersailor

While my years in the US I would find myself asking " So, when is the next presidential election?"Hoping the next would finally do the right things for their people. Now, retired in the Philippines, I find myself asking again, when is the next presidential election? The world is full of people not up to the job.

• Confused 1

lamoe
1 hour ago, Ozepete said:

Take your blinkers off Mo. Not just developing countries, it is a well known ploy many from the west use as well. 

You're right

Gotta love our "allies" - I don't blame them - if anyone is sucker enough to put up with this BS for 70 years I would take their money too.

I remember a saying - FU leave but continue our aid.

Dafey

We are teetering precariously close to American Politics which belongs in the CR. (figuratively speaking!) Let's try to keep this in World News, please.

• Like 1