fordtech

Persimmon Studios?

fordtech

My wife and I are going to stay over 2 nights at a Airbnb in Cebu at Persimmon Suites tower 3 . Are any members here living there? If so send me a pm or chime in here for any advice. We are arriving tomorrow after noon. Wouldn't mind meeting a member or 2 while I am in Cebu. 

• Like 1

Ozepete

We stayed in a Persimmon condo booked in for a week + but only lasted two nights.... the cockroaches won!  :wacko:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Salty Dog
7 minutes ago, Ozepete said:

We stayed in a Persimmon condo booked in for a week + but only lasted two nights.... the cockroaches won!  :wacko:

Ouch. I'm betting the OP didn't want to hear that...:o

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Ozepete
3 minutes ago, Salty Dog said:

Ouch. I'm betting the OP didn't want to hear that...:o

Better now than later, cost me 550 bucks to provide that little gem of guidance!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

fordtech
23 minutes ago, Ozepete said:

Wow that sucks. There is all good reviews. Lets hope that problem is fixed now. 

• Like 1

Ozepete
1 minute ago, fordtech said:

Wow that sucks. There is all good reviews. Lets hope that problem is fixed now. 

Yes the good reviews were why my wifey picked that place, not to say they are all infested but we were not inpressed!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

fordtech
40 minutes ago, Ozepete said:

Yes the good reviews were why my wifey picked that place, not to say they are all infested but we were not inpressed!

I will do a full review and if its bad everyone on Airbnb, YouTube, Facebook and anything else I can post it on will know. 

baby43

My wife and myself stayed at Horizon 101 early July no problems there, and we paid when we got there no payment in advance, maybe you can change your arrangements.

• Like 1

GBT62

Just check the AC works when you get there - if not,  walk away :)

Before I moved here I stayed in a few AirBNB's around the city. A common problem was broken AC units - and the answer of "oh dear, really Sir ? Please wait a while" - and the fix never comes.

First was Padgett place - broken AC and pool :thumbs_down:

Second trip was Calyx - broken AC :thumbs_down:

Third trip was Persimmon. That one was so bad I got a refund after 3 days and left :blink: It was a two-storey "loft" - with LOTS of glass. Upstairs was the bedroom area - it was like a sauna the first night. I bent a fan on the lower level on day 2 to direct some AC from the lower level - but pffffft - the owner knew all along and hoped no one would miss having AC (he was trying to sell the place so didn't want to make and costly repairs).

If I ever AirBNB again - that'll be my first question. At least in a hotel you can ask for another room...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

captainpete
On 8/22/2019 at 6:03 PM, baby43 said:

My wife and myself stayed at Horizon 101 early July no problems there, and we paid when we got there no payment in advance, maybe you can change your arrangements.

my friend stayed there 2 months said it was ok but had to wait 10 minute plus for the lift did you have the same problem 

Dafey

We stayed in Persimmon for 2 months, 3 years ago. We had a great stay! very clean, nice pool. Walking distance to SM and easy to get a cab anywhere else. Also a 7-11 next door which was very convenient.

When are you going to be there Ford?

baby43

yes Captain Pete,at times the lifts were a problem,waited long time at times one was not working , also certain times of the day many waiting, thats the only bad thing about Horizon.

captainpete
18 minutes ago, baby43 said:

yes Captain Pete,at times the lifts were a problem,waited long time at times one was not working , also certain times of the day many waiting, thats the only bad thing about Horizon.

That's what my friend said mate 

fordtech
5 hours ago, Dafey said:

We stayed in Persimmon for 2 months, 3 years ago. We had a great stay! very clean, nice pool. Walking distance to SM and easy to get a cab anywhere else. Also a 7-11 next door which was very convenient.

When are you going to be there Ford?

All checked in. Very nice unit on the 12th floor. Very clean and has 2 aircons, both work very good. We are here till Sunday morning. 

IMG_20190823_162303.jpg

• Like 2

Gus
All checked in. Very nice unit on the 12th floor. Very clean and has 2 aircons, both work very good. We are here till Sunday morning. 
spacer.png
Go across the road for a pie at Kiwi Lodge !
( Not sure it's so good these days :( )

Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk