fordtech

Best Sandwiches in Cebu?

Salty Dog

Big Daddy, a food truck, shows up at special occasions, festivals and so on. I think it has a permanent location too. It has pretty good burgers and sandwiches...

2-big-daddy-food-truck_orig.jpg

big-daddy-truck-2.jpg

Big-daddy-3.jpg

Bigdaddy_Menuboard-FINAL.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Salty Dog

This website has pretty good list of Cebu Restaurants along with reviews...

https://www.zomato.com/cebu

• Like 2

Gus

For Lapu Lapu ..there is Queen Sandwich ..just near the entry to MBs / Outsiders ..
Not so much US style sandwiches but I did have a pretty good burger there.
Lots of salads ,pasta etc .

Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk

• Like 1

RangerUp

Ultimate Sandwich Station, in JY and Robinson Galleria. Rustans deli usually has some pre-made.

Cebuandrew
2 hours ago, Salty Dog said:

Big Daddy, a food truck, shows up at special occasions, festivals and so on. I think it has a permanent location too. It has pretty good burgers and sandwiches...

2-big-daddy-food-truck_orig.jpg

Is it just me, or if one were to approach this truck from this angle, it looks like a truck with cartoon school buses that says "who's your daddy"? No free candy there.

RedRanger
On 8/22/2019 at 1:41 AM, Cebuandrew said:

If you're in SM City, take a look at The French Baker. I've had a few good sandwiches there in the past. I think they even had a steak sandwich.

I eat at the French Baker in Davao City every time I go to Davao City.  Excellent fare and great price and American Size portions.  

The chicken al a king has been my go to meal lately, it served on a fresh baked piece of bread. Outstanding and it also has a salad.

Headshot

French Baker has changed their menu. No more steak sandwich and no more Angus beef burger.

• Sad 2

GBT62

I just go to French Baker at Seaside to buy their sliced Sourdough loaves - then make my own sandwiches.

The hardest part is getting a decent range of sliced ham/pastrami etc and cheeses.

Since Metro Ayala re-opened and didn't bring back their deli shop next to the bottle shop - it usually leaves it as a hit'n'miss at Rustans or another trip to Robinsons Galleria... The range at those is nowhere as wide as Metro's selection was.

• Like 1

samatm

Maybe its time for a Subway again Cebu.   Do you guys think it would succeed this time..  say if it was at the new Mall in IT park for example?