A_Simple_Man

So where is this water bus?

A_Simple_Man

A while back, Headshot commented on my post and got a lot of likes when he said

I said the following and got no likes at all.

Well another year has passed and still no water bus.  Still think its not a con job?

Just for my own satisfaction I used an app on my cell phone to see how fast the "Fast Craft" travels between Santander and Sibulan.  It goes 25 kph.  The distance from Cebu City to Santander is over 125 km by water.  So tell me exactly how this water bus is going to do that in 2 hours.   I still call Bullchit.

• Like 2

shadow
1 hour ago, A_Simple_Man said:

A while back, Headshot commented on my post and got a lot of likes when he said

I said the following and got no likes at all.

Well another year has passed and still no water bus.  Still think its not a con job?

Just for my own satisfaction I used an app on my cell phone to see how fast the "Fast Craft" travels between Santander and Sibulan.  It goes 25 kph.  The distance from Cebu City to Santander is over 125 km by water.  So tell me exactly how this water bus is going to do that in 2 hours.   I still call Bullchit.

I knew it was bullshit as soon as I read their time estimates. 

• Like 1

Dafey
10 hours ago, A_Simple_Man said:

It goes 25 kph.  The distance from Cebu City to Santander is over 125 km

Maybe the speed is in Knots and the distance is in Kilometers?

But...I may knot be correct!

• Haha 3

savarity

Waited to hear more about that, nothing though. If it was a scam, instead of just false, or optimistic, advertising on the time/speed, then I guess it was a scam targeted at investors, not customers. Because they never sold tickets or anything.