liquido

AirJuan Defunct

liquido

I have used this airline quite a few times with good luck..But..I had a flight booked with them on June 20 Cebu-Bantayan Island..One day before the flight I get an email saying the flight has been cancelled due to "operation limitation"..Instead of rebooking on a future flight I elected to apply for a refund..Its been almost 2 months with no refund.I emailed them a few weeks back and low and behold they said they were working on it..Well I just went to check there website and find out it is no more..I thought I would google "airjuan reviews" and this is what I came up with...

https://www.airlinequality.com/airline-reviews/air-juan/

https://www.tripadvisor.com.ph/ShowUserReviews-g1-d14190680-r669102854-Air_Juan-World.html

• Like 1

SkyMan
Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, liquido said:

I have used this airline quite a few times with good luck..But..I had a flight booked with them on June 20 Cebu-Bantayan Island..One day before the flight I get an email saying the flight has been cancelled due to "operation limitation"..Instead of rebooking on a future flight I elected to apply for a refund..Its been almost 2 months with no refund.I emailed them a few weeks back and low and behold they said they were working on it..Well I just went to check there website and find out it is no more..I thought I would google "airjuan reviews" and this is what I came up with...

https://www.tripadvisor.com.ph/ShowUserReviews-g1-d14190680-r669102854-Air_Juan-World.html

If you paid by CC I would contact the bank but if not you're probably SOL.

Edited by SkyMan
  • Like 1

lamoe

:sad_01:

Was thinking of going back to Bantayan  after return

to_dave007
30 minutes ago, SkyMan said:

If you paid by CC I would contact the bank but if not you're probably SOL.

Agree..  and there are deadlines that you must meet...  so don't wait.  

After reading the feedback in the OP post..  I would recommend that ALL Air Juan bookings be by CC..  and if the flight gets cancelled I wouldn't even bother requesting refund through Air Juan..  Just request reversal of charges at CC.   Air Juan seems incompetent at best..  and possibly intentional scammers at worst.  Too bad..  I was thinking about Cebu to Bantayan as a good family trip.

• Like 1

lamoe
1 minute ago, to_dave007 said:

Agree..  and there are deadlines that you must meet...  so don't wait.  

After reading the feedback in the OP post..  I would recommend that ALL Air Juan bookings be by CC..  and if the flight gets cancelled I wouldn't even bother requesting refund through Air Juan..  Just request reversal of charges at CC.   Air Juan seems incompetent at best..  and possibly intentional scammers at worst.  Too bad..  I was thinking about Cebu to Bantayan as a good family trip.

Did a trip report on using them last year during promo period.

Kreole
1 hour ago, liquido said:

Well, friend, I could not have written a better review, except to say that your experience matches mine.  I could add a few more remarks, but the reality is they have gone under.  My recommendation is also to seek refund to your cc, but you must have copies of any email correspondence along with your ticket reference number, etc.  It is important to establish that you have submitted to them your signed refund forms, and their delay for recompense.  I have submitted my information to my bank and they forwarded it onto Visa.  This is the only way you will ever recover your funds.  Good luck.

• Like 1

Davaoeno
1 hour ago, to_dave007 said:

Just request reversal of charges at CC.

As is done in Canada.  However- its not quite so easy here I'm afraid.  I had a recurring fraudulent charge being applied to my  BDO account monthly . I  told them it was fraud. They still let 3 more months of charges go through .   I accused BDO in writing several times of being complicit in the fraud since they knew it was fraud and still allowed the charges to proceed.    It took about 20-25 messages and emails to BDO and 4 months for them to finally reverse the charges

And if a person cant  prove fraud Dave -  how much harder will it be for them  ?

• Like 1

to_dave007
2 hours ago, Davaoeno said:

As is done in Canada.  However- its not quite so easy here I'm afraid.  I had a recurring fraudulent charge being applied to my  BDO account monthly . I  told them it was fraud. They still let 3 more months of charges go through .   I accused BDO in writing several times of being complicit in the fraud since they knew it was fraud and still allowed the charges to proceed.    It took about 20-25 messages and emails to BDO and 4 months for them to finally reverse the charges

And if a person cant  prove fraud Dave -  how much harder will it be for them  ?

I hear you..  Fortunately my credit cards are Canadian..  

• Like 1

Soupeod

Damn thx for the update!

Gus
:sad_01:
Was thinking of going back to Bantayan  after return
I'm pretty sure Bantayan Island will still be there .

Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk

• Haha 2