ridingintandem

hi and good day everyone.

i'm planning to buy (soon) Honda Click 150i :)

please help me or hoping anyone can give me an idea what to check on the part of the motor on  i will purchase it.

i just want to make sure that every pieces are in there or are in place like all parts are functioning well.

well, thanks in advance.

RedRanger

Just take it to your local Honda Dealership, Let them give it a once over.  Parts are very cheap for the Honda Motorbikes.  They should be able to look it over in about 30 minutes.

• Like 1

Gus

It's unlikely that you will find a very old one ! So it should be in good nick.
That model was only released ( here in Thailand ) in 2018 , but not sure about PI.
( 125s have been around forever) and they are pretty well mechanically reliable and bulletproof.
When I last saw Greg [email protected] in Cebu Nov '18 he was riding a 150i so if you want some feedback might be worth trying a PM to him.
Sure u can take it to a Honda dealer ..if the seller will allow , but they are more likely to tell u to bring a mechanic to the location.

Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk

Woolf
Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Gus said:

When I last saw Greg [email protected] in Cebu Nov '18 he was riding a 150i so if you want some feedback might be worth trying a PM to him.

With 3 post it is not possible to pm anyone, but maybe the staff

I am not sure that the OP wants to buy a used one  ????

The OP has not mentioned anything about where he stay

Edited by Woolf

exploringlife2

I bought a new 150 on Oct 30th, 2018 in Dumaguete. Took 3 months to get the OR and CR from the Dealer. My plates were still not a viable when I went home end of March. I love the bike and have had no problems with it. 

NRG

I agree the Honda Click 150i is a relatively new bike here in the Philippines, I think about 18 to 24 months ago they arrived in the country. They are a good solid bike, the only thing I would suggest to look for is any scraps and scratches on the body work, not that this would have any bearing on the mechanical side f things, but it is always nice to know if the bike has been dropped or not. 

Though you never stated if this is a new bike you intend to buy or a secondhand one. New then you have no problems at all, as it will be under warranty for the first year. That is the engine and gearbox only though. 

Gus
With 3 post it is not possible to pm anyone, but maybe the staff
I am not sure that the OP wants to buy a used one  ????
The OP has not mentioned anything about where he stay
Hi Woolf ..you were at that same coffee meetup in Nov '18 .. ( with Greg and Fred ).
I presumed used ,because the poster was concerned about the mechanical condition of the bike ..

Sent from my vivo 1713 using Tapatalk

liquido

How can you go wrong being made by Honda..Just wish I could order there new HA-420 Biz Jet...

ridingintandem

thanks for the reply guys ... it was very informative indeed :)

as of the moment, the dealer has already called me that my application was approved :D

however, i'm confuse because the available colors are red, black and brown because white is out-of-stock.

correct me if i'm wrong but the Honda Click 150i brown-color was 2017 model??

Woolf
On 8/9/2019 at 7:55 AM, Gus said:

Hi Woolf ..you were at that same coffee meetup in Nov '18 .. ( with Greg and Fred ).

Yes,  but as far as I remember it is not a honda

T.S.
On 8/12/2019 at 2:06 AM, ridingintandem said:

thanks for the reply guys ... it was very informative indeed :)

as of the moment, the dealer has already called me that my application was approved :D

however, i'm confuse because the available colors are red, black and brown because white is out-of-stock.

correct me if i'm wrong but the Honda Click 150i brown-color was 2017 model??

The 2017 Brown had Orange striping/decals. There is a 2019 Brown which is more plain. 2018 150's were Red, Grey, White, Black.

https://hondaph.com/products/motorcycle/the-new-click150i-copy/?Brown

The kick starter is an easy way to spot a 2017, it was removed on newer Clicks.

2017 Brown...
spacer.png

2019 Brown...
spacer.png

• Like 3

ridingintandem
On 8/13/2019 at 4:21 PM, T.S. said:

The 2017 Brown had Orange striping/decals. There is a 2019 Brown which is more plain. 2018 150's were Red, Grey, White, Black.

https://hondaph.com/products/motorcycle/the-new-click150i-copy/?Brown

The kick starter is an easy way to spot a 2017, it was removed on newer Clicks.

2017 Brown...
spacer.png

2019 Brown...
spacer.png

thanks @T.S.  :thumbsup:

i have really search it in which i made a screengrab from Youtube one vlogger (picture below)  ..

HC150i_2019.PNG.107e63e4f81fedceef63862ce6f4cbaf.PNG

and hope it's alright i have also it's accompanying video of the same screengrab 

Buying New Click150i 2019

but good thing i can confirm from @T.S. that there is really a Honda Click 150i Matte Brown 2019 .

thanks again ;)

On 8/13/2019 at 4:21 PM, T.S. said:

• Like 1

RedRanger
On 8/8/2019 at 9:57 PM, exploringlife2 said:

I bought a new 150 on Oct 30th, 2018 in Dumaguete. Took 3 months to get the OR and CR from the Dealer. My plates were still not a viable when I went home end of March. I love the bike and have had no problems with it. 

I think they changed the laws so that stuff stops.  Next time do it yourself and don't leave it up to the dealer that is what was taking so long.  But I think they changed the rules a few months ago so it doesn't take so long

T.S.
11 hours ago, RedRanger said:

I think they changed the laws so that stuff stops.  Next time do it yourself and don't leave it up to the dealer that is what was taking so long.  But I think they changed the rules a few months ago so it doesn't take so long

Last time I bought new the Honda dealer didn't have the paperwork to give me to do it myself if I wanted to do so. According to them the backup was in Manila getting the Certificate of Stock Reported (CSR) and PNP Clearance after import which are both required to start the registration. They said Honda Philippines Inc in Manila was being limited by the LTO there to something ridiculous like 50 per day causing the multiple month backup. They made me sign a waiver saying I knew, then it took 3.5 months to get my registration and temp plate. Hopefully that has changed though.

spacer.png

Dafey
On 8/9/2019 at 10:57 AM, exploringlife2 said:

I bought a new 150 on Oct 30th, 2018 in Dumaguete. Took 3 months to get the OR and CR from the Dealer. My plates were still not a viable when I went home end of March.

The biggest backup is waiting for the dealer to send the information in. Try talking to the cashier and see if they will prioritize your registration for a fee.

I'm still waiting on plates for a 2016 bike! don't hold your breath for that as they are still talking about the new Motor plate system...front plate facing the side...billboard size plate in the back.