Sign in to follow this  
liquido

Jay Walking Tidbit

liquido

I just discovered that seniors are allowed to jay walk..I saw an older man today do a big time jay walk on a busy road by himelf here in the city not far from a yellow shirted traffic control officer.I find out that seniors are allowed to jay walk but preferably with a yellow shirt officer were the senior can jay walk more safely.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

lamoe

Tata refuses to cross at intersection of Escario and Osmena  Extension - even with green pedestrian light on -

She said crossing in middle of the block gives her more time to judge if driver sees her AND will actually stop - given that at the intersection they refuse to yield for pedestrians even with yellow shirt present. :sad_01:

RedRanger
6 minutes ago, RangerUp said:

The ticket for jaywalking is only 50 pesos anyway...

Years ago I was in Sabang Palawan, took a boat to see the underground river.  Outside the beach is pretty cool and they have a small river letting water in and out.  I started swimming there and jumping in and doing dives and backflips.  

The guy who brought us there, said sir there that is against the law and they will give you ticket.  I then asked how much is the fine, he said 200 pesos, I said here is 500 peso I am gonna roll the bones.  

• Haha 3