Cebuandrew

Helmet laws in the provinces

user333
7 hours ago, Bama said:

A few of my wife's siblings dropped out of school the first nanosecond that they could.

In there 50's now, one of them wanted to get his DL awhile back.We paid the fees and a cousin who worked at the local LTO provided the answers to the tests. BIL still failed the test---twice. On his third attempt he was told just to act like he was taking the test------turn it in blank and it would be fixed----and so it was.He later admitted that if the answer for question #7 was D for example that he didn't know how to mark the correct box on the answer sheet.

Just as well I suppose. A few weeks later-----in a drunken rage-----he totaled the bike and has been walking every since.

Wow. A candidate for the 2020 Darwin Awards? 

lamoe
2 hours ago, user333 said:

Wow. A candidate for the 2020 Darwin Awards? 

Not really - it's a cultural thing - face - never admit a deficiency - even if it costs you money

hyaku
5 hours ago, Soupeod said:

Wow! Arrogant behavior.

I think underlying this is far worst. I think I might have posted here before that a PNP I know told me he hates this duty as he thinks someone might pull a gun

For sure you can buy a licence here, no questions asked for P200.

• Sad 1

hyaku
On 10/18/2019 at 8:15 PM, Jack Rat said:

Don't worry you are not on your own,  most Filipino's don't know them either.:idontknow:

Little point as few have had to take a test of any kind.