Maui Taylor charged over 'indecent show'

Paul

This is complete Bola-Bola (bullshit).

Thursday, May 14, 2009

By Karlon N. Rama

THE next time sexy actress Maui Taylor is in Cebu, it won

Paul

By the way, for those who do not know this very sexy actress, she is Maui Taylor, a half Brit, half Filipina.

043.jpg

It took me a little while to find a photo that I like of her.

I support Gov. Gwen Garcia in her moral crusade to end the depiction of women in our society as sexual beings. She and I will have succeeded when all women in Cebu are wearing burka.

Amen to that because maybe once Gwen is in a burka and stops talking, she will look as lovely as any other filipina.

Huck Finn
By the way, for those who do not know this very sexy actress, she is Maui Taylor, a half Brit, half Filipina.

post-1-1242251513_thumb.jpg

Yeah, I'll bet you had to go thru a lot of photo's before you found that "one". :D

Huck Finn
I support Gov. Gwen Garcia in her moral crusade to end the depiction of women in our society as sexual beings. She and I will have succeeded when all women in Cebu are wearing burka.

If I were a woman (he-he) I don't think I would want you and Gwen deciding for me what is appropriate attire. :D A woman's sexuality is God given and what God gives no other can take away.

kar wren

......I leave it to the person (in this case, the woman ) to decide which is appropriate for her to wear and what not to. It is her choice (according to her convictions), but if there's a law for that in a particular place, then i personally believe its best to know them and respect it. Any woman can flaunt whatever she loves to flaunt as long as its permissible in that place. Its a matter of respect for statutes and ordinances. :D

Edited by kar wren
Paul
......I leave it to the person (in this case, the woman ) to decide which is appropriate for her to wear and what not to. It is her choice (according to her convictions), but if there's a law for that in a particular place, then i personally believe its best to know them and respect it. Any woman can flaunt whatever she loves to flaunt as long as its permissible in that place. Its a matter of respect for statutes and ordinances. :D

I disagree. While I have supported Gwen Garcia in the past, I don't on this issue.

This is forcing people to comply and preventing them from having a function on their own property, NOT on public lands mind you. Steps like this will harm tourism on this island, which I am for, not against, to increase monies spent on this island.

Filipinas are the most beautiful women in the world. I love watching them in two-piece swimsuits. I love looking at those sexy bodies, that soft tanned skin, and that beautiful long hair.

I'm ALL for bikini contests (which this wasn't), beauty contests (which this was) and beach parties (which we need more of!), all involving many of these goddess-like beauties, Filipinas.

-------------------------

Yeah, I'll bet you had to go thru a lot of photo's before you found that "one". biggrin.gif

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it. B)

kar wren
I disagree. While I have supported Gwen Garcia in the past, I don't on this issue.

This is forcing people to comply and preventing them from having a function on their own property, NOT on public lands mind you. Steps like this will harm tourism on this island, which I am for, not against, to increase monies spent on this island.

Filipinas are the most beautiful women in the world. I love watching them in two-piece swimsuits. I love looking at those sexy bodies, that soft tanned skin, and that beautiful long hair.

I'm ALL for bikini contests (which this wasn't), beauty contests (which this was) and beach parties (which we need more of!), all involving many of these goddess-like beauties, Filipinas.

....Awwwww.......(On the last few sentences).

spooks

post-1-1242251513_thumb.jpg

Paul you would have seen her in the flesh if you had been at the Spooks xmas special Maui. It was a sell out and maui was great value.

Mike

Paul
Paul you would have seen her in the flesh if you had been at the Spooks xmas special Maui. It was a sell out and maui was great value.

Mike

Mike Mike, although I am sure I missed one hell of a time by not seeing her at Spook's, I have to say... I have seen her in the flesh. I have met her before and spoken with her briefly.

I just about had her cell number, when her boyfriend walked up. :D Joke.

Seriously, I have seen her before, and photos do not do her justice.

thebob

Is Gwen going to charge everyone who has a TV in a public place? Most CM's fall under this category.

Is Gwen going to charge everyone who has a TV in a public place? Most CM's fall under this category.

CMs? Certified Midwives? Candidate Masters? Cooking Mamas? :D

loosehead

Paul for Governor !