Sign in to follow this  
smokey

Cignal tv

smokey

I have had this service over 10 years seems every year one of the 4 box units will stop and they charge 4.000 to replace want to quit this service ... AM i to bring boxes back or are they mine . second who or where you call or go to let them know goodby. Dont want to just stop paying could cause problems in the future

Jawny

I believe channel 1 is the CIGNAL channel and will have a phone number to call.  However, a better choice is to speak directly with a CIGNAL sales rep and these can be many places.  A shopping mall is the first place I would go.  

I had the impression that if I had a post paid account, I was essentially leasing the device.  That is, the company was responsible to keep the device working.....no cost to me.  I have prepaid accounts, so if the device goes bad, I need to buy a replacement. 

I use CIGNAL  only because I can’t get any other service except satellite. 

hyaku

If you lease the box is theirs and they will replace free. But they make you pay for parts on the dish repairs. Twice I got away with that after typhoons Yolanda and Ruby. Last time the LNB actualy melted! They made me pay for it and I wrote them asking them not to use inferior products.  They were rather pissed off that I suggested that. They are easily contacted by email. 

LNB.jpg

• Like 1