user333

Babies born out of wedlock in the Philippines - 53%

user333
On 7/15/2019 at 4:11 PM, Paddy said:

and the Church keeps insisting contraception is wrong. 

My only surprise about the statistic quoted is “it’s that low?!”

Mind you, who’s to say that all births are properly recorded 😄

This survey from PSA shows that 54% use some sort of birth control.

https://psa.gov.ph/content/pinoy-families-are-getting-healthier-results-2017-national-demographic-and-health-survey

More than half of married women age 15-49 use a method of family planning – 40% use a modern method and 14% use a traditional method.

25,074 women were interviewed. How many births do you think were not recorded properly and how much would that affect their report?  

• Like 1

shadow
2 hours ago, user333 said:

This survey from PSA shows that 54% use some sort of birth control.

https://psa.gov.ph/content/pinoy-families-are-getting-healthier-results-2017-national-demographic-and-health-survey

More than half of married women age 15-49 use a method of family planning – 40% use a modern method and 14% use a traditional method.

25,074 women were interviewed. How many births do you think were not recorded properly and how much would that affect their report?  

I wonder what type of method they consider the rhythm method to be, traditional or modern

Davaoeno

Our helper got herself a bf. I gave her a peso and told her that would keep her from getting pregnant. She asked how?  I told her to hold it between her knees 

Is that traditional or modern?

• Haha 4