Rexsmith

wedding ring

Davaoeno
2 minutes ago, lamoe said:

Same  for 30th anniversary

Had $600 one resized for her  little finger

usually after 30 years you dont have to resize her wedding ring to make it right for her little finger !! 

lamoe
Just now, Davaoeno said:

usually after 30 years you dont have to resize her wedding ring to make it right for her little finger !! 

Actually stayed very slim until had to take  steroid shots for HAE complications

Boise_2_Banilad
On 6/24/2019 at 12:01 AM, Rexsmith said:

I friend asked me about wedding rings. How much to pay and where to buy etc. I have no clue about this sort of thing. Is buying in the US any cheaper or wiser?  I read one is expected to spend two or three months salary. But that was likely written by the folks who sell them. Any suggestions that I can pass on?

I don't know, I brought my fiancee, age 35, what I thought was a pretty modest ring, $3000 for a (real) blue sapphire in a white gold setting.  She loved it.  That's really all that counts.  It was good enough to help her look the other way last fall when I got *cringe* caught on some dates with a tiny 18 year old.  :devil:  She literally blamed the girl and screamed at her, and didn't give me a hard time in the least.  Thanks for the pass, God!!

• Sad 1