lamoe

Renewing registration/smoke test Cebu City - update 6 / 25 Resolved - got paperwork

Woolf
3 hours ago, lamoe said:

I'll try the one in Lahug  listed for Cebu City first  -if refused I'll try yours  - thanks - have to send to Mindanao anyway - who knows

The guy in Talisay is  not that good in english, but with a bit patience and sign language and friendly smiles you get what you want, that is if he  CAN do it

really he is a very nice guy

I had a bike registered i Manila I wanted transferred to my name, he did the smoke test  took the money

called me next day (a saturday, his day of) and said he could not do it, and insisted that to give me back the money that day

so I went to the test station and he showed up with the money

• Like 1

lamoe
8 minutes ago, Woolf said:

The guy in Talisay is  not that good in english, but with a bit patience and sign language and friendly smiles you get what you want, that is if he  CAN do it

really he is a very nice guy

I had a bike registered i Manila I wanted transferred to my name, he did the smoke test  took the money

called me next day (a saturday, his day of) and said he could not do it, and insisted that to give me back the money that day

so I went to the test station and he showed up with the money

Worst case is go through Mindanao and use jeepnys / taxis till straightened out

Trying Lahug tomorrow at 7 am

Paddy

What a palaver!

It’s a good thing my initial registration is valid for three years because it was done in Naga. Maybe i’ll have popped my cloggs by the time renewal is required!😄

lamoe
24 minutes ago, Paddy said:

What a palaver!

It’s a good thing my initial registration is valid for three years because it was done in Naga. Maybe i’ll have popped my cloggs by the time renewal is required!😄

For those who click on latest post notice , I've updated progress, it's on page 1 , 5:40 am now - heading out to Mactan today - bringing survival gear - read that it's even slower than Cebu City

Paddy

If you’re not back in 3 days we’ll send out search parties

lamoe

Resolved

Didn't get to Mactan LTO till 9:50  - very little  parking - got lucky - got one close to office - walked in talked to clerk  / explained why there - she called a guard over - took me to inner offices - maybe 5 min later mgr comes over - asks to see the note from North Bus terminal LTO mgr - "No Problem - I will take care of it'  - handed me off to a clerk who imputed info - 5 min later handed me paperwork and said go to cashier - took longer to pay and get released than get paperwork P209

Total time in office maybe 30 min - 2 hr wait for smoke test - will get it done at facility by IT park

• Like 2

SkyMan
Posted (edited)

So you got your multicab registered on Mactan?  Did they change the location or is it still Mindanao? P209 seems less than a renewal. What did you get for that? 

Edited by SkyMan

lamoe
10 hours ago, SkyMan said:

So you got your multicab registered on Mactan?  Did they change the location or is it still Mindanao? P209 seems less than a renewal. What did you get for that? 

The P209 was for the paperwork to allow smoke testing - to allow registration  - still 12 - LTO 7 did re-registration

The sh!t LTO 7 E-mall refused to do

Actual registration was 2,329