Sign in to follow this  
Jawny

Provincial life benefits

Jawny

D03D47D6-4344-46C7-905D-7F09C202653E.thumb.jpeg.fa3312239be636ff0d4f8774c98d0b61.jpeg

Living in the provinces has the added benefit of bringing nature and its creatures closer to you.

• Haha 3

bert

yar seen that and more  fn under fed dogs to boot  and 2 legged ones also

to_dave007

was out for walk in Tuburan barangay Colonia on way to Antipolo one early morning (5:30am) about 2 months ago and glimpsed..  for just couple seconds..  an animal on the trail about 50 feet ahead of me.  4 legged..  black or close to black..  feline "looking"..  Definitely was NOT a dog..  and was too big to be a normal cat.  Seemed like "about" 18 inches tall at shoulders..    But it passed out of view on the trail so fast that I didn't get good look at it.  Didn't get full facial view.

Edited by to_dave007

BossHog
3 hours ago, to_dave007 said:

4 legged..  black or close to black..  feline "looking"..  Definitely was NOT a dog..  and was too big to be a normal cat.  Seemed like "about" 18 inches tall at shoulders.

Possibly an Asian palm civet?

Internet photo:

Asian-Palm-Civet-Pictures.jpg.6c0ef81e9cacb0045644bf24321b610b.jpg

to_dave007

I though maybe a civit also..  but didn't notice such a big tail..  just not a long enough look at it.