onemoretry

Info on General Santos? More then the tuna ?

wondersailor

I live between Davao and Gensan and find Gensan a much more pleasant town then Davao. I was in Davao last weekend and the traffic was unbearable, unlike Gensan. Plus the ride through the mountains is a nice ride as long as no landslides. I will be making a trip there myself in a week or 2. Nice town.

• Like 3

onemoretry

Well if anyone be interested I just say I will arriving in General Santos for a short exploring of the city and surrondings in a month from now ..so I still like input from people that been there...thx

• Like 1

onemoretry

I just back from GenSan...I just missed the feeling of the earthquake that hit the area this morning 6,2.

anyway I just have good feelings about my visit....I just  stay in city in the beginning and the end...between I went up to the lovely place Lake Sebu....wow so refreshing place and also called little Bagiou :)

I can give a lot more info if anyone is intrested if not I keep the gem for myself haha

Edited by onemoretry
  • Like 3

onemoretry

Taxi with meter or van from airport is 350p ... if share van it cheaper I did not

• Like 2

onemoretry

What i did not know that it still Curfew in SanGen so all bar and resturants have to close at midnight.

I just stay one night before I took a shared van to Lake Sebu for 150p...i took only 90min and wow what a place ...

• Like 2

wondersailor

I like Gensan except it has to be one of the hottest places (temp.) In the Philippines. Lake Sebu is nice and much cooler but you are miles and miles from any civilization, so isolated.

onemoretry

well I think 1.5hour drive to get cold down in temperature for ex a weekend is nothing. I spend lot more in the traffic at cebu or manila just to do some errands 😜 lots of cozy resorts and some run by western guys was a plus to in lake sebu 😎

• Like 3

onemoretry

screenshot 2019-10-08 19.11.04.png

• Like 1