lamoe

Lex Resturant father's day promo dinner all month

lamoe
Posted (edited)

P1,299 total  for 4  - set menu A or B for all 4 - family style - we picked  B - you get everything listed for each option

Her sister and BIL don't go out often so that made the 4

Due to rain we ate in main dinning room

Menu

A - small bun w/ butter - laksa soup - rice (2 ) - curry veggies (2) -  beef rendang , chicken hainanese, squid sambal, chocolate cake, 1 glass tea (:sad_01:)

B - bun w/butter,  veggie soup - rice (2)- sambal kang kong veggies (2)spacer.png- chicken  curry - beef caldereta - pork charsiu - Mango flan - 1 glass tea

Service - outstanding - from headwaiter to busboys

The head waiter apologized for not explaining how they've structured the promo yesterday when I made reservations - added the chicken from A

I drink a lot of tea when out to eat, Lex does not have unli tea option (which I always look for - see my Seafood Island post) ) but HW had a picture of ice water placed near me - drank all of it (6 glasses) - would have been P600 extra?

We ate at 5 - only ones there - room stuffy - they turned on potable AC and aimed at out table

I finished my soup first - HW asked if I'd like to have entrees served now or wait - said wait - fantastic that he  asked

Entrees served a few minutes after  last  bowl removed - same with desert

Dinner was over 1 1/2 hours

Food was good and decent sized portions - pork was the best - not as good as Tata's - she uses the spices I brought back last time - we struggled to finish - less the extra chicken would have been perfect

P200 tip brought total to P1,500

IMG_20190615_174749_1.jpg

IMG_20190615_182112_1.jpg

IMG_20190615_174912_1.jpg

Edited by lamoe
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Soupeod

Very nice thanks Lamoe. :)

lamoe
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Soupeod said:

Very nice thanks Lamoe. :)

At first was disappointed - stuffy / hot room - faces afternoon sun - couldn't order which specific entree from A/B

But once HW took over -  made everything much better

My picture of ice water is sitting on the other table

Did not expect the extra entree as an apology - have had it happen in US, Germany, Canada , etc but not here

Promo till the end of the month - we'll try some of their other ones as they occur

Edited by lamoe

Soupeod
2 hours ago, lamoe said:

At first was disappointed - stuffy / hot room - faces afternoon sun - couldn't order which specific entree from A/B

But once HW took over -  made everything much better

My picture of ice water is sitting on the other table

Did not expect the extra entree as an apology - have had it happen in US, Germany, Canada , etc but not here

Promo till the end of the month - we'll try some of their other ones as they occur

Thanks, I will remember the place for next year.   We had Greenich pizza this evening :)