cookie47

Shoe Purchase

cookie47

Can anyone help me please finding a shop selling "wide" shoes/runners/anything /

I have bad bunions on one foot that make shoe sizes /particularly widths unrealistic.

My foot size is "normally" 11 AU. but even saying that different manufactures are not always the same.

Sometimes I can crack an 11 in SM But never in other widths than standard,, but they never feel right, anything larger and "no stock sir".

Amazon do have a good selection that shows xxx wide. But do I risk it without trying them on.Im using open sandles at the moment which I can adjust the strap accordingly but if I'm caught in the rain it's not good..

I know CarCar has a local shoe industry, but the hike from Consolacion is a bit much (and no guarantee).

Thanks..

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Mike Bannister

I would love that kind of info as well anyone

• Like 2

to_dave007

size 12 or 13 wide here..  if you find local source please let us all know.

• Like 1

BossHog
21 minutes ago, to_dave007 said:

size 12 or 13 wide here..  if you find local source please let us all know.

Merrell shoes come in sizes up to thirteen. They have real quality Gore-tex waterproof hiking shoes. Also sandals and some casual shoes. I order on-line but they have branches in both Ayala and SM City malls.

• Like 2

oztony
Posted (edited)

Good luck ... I can remember 16 years back I had to get thongs from Cebu because Negros only went up to size 10 (If you were lucky)...

Edited by oztony
Override auto correct....
  • Like 1

Jester

I think I posted some years ago about having shoes made in Cebu?  I seem to remember some replies for shoemakers, but did not follow up on it.   I did have very nice leather sandals made in Bangkok, on the corner of Sukumvit and Soi 1, I am sure there are places around Cebu that can do the same thing. 

Dafey
1 hour ago, oztony said:

I had to get thongs from Cebu because Negros only went up to size 10

Nice try...we all know you're a size 6 in a thong! Besides, this is about shoes!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

cookie47
Merrell shoes come in sizes up to thirteen. They have real quality Gore-tex waterproof hiking shoes. Also sandals and some casual shoes. I order on-line but they have branches in both Ayala and SM City malls.
Thanks Bosshog

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk