Sign in to follow this  
JohnSurrey

Jollibee Delivery to Baybayon ni Agalon

JohnSurrey

Anyone know if you can have jolibee delivered there ?

I'm thinking of birthday party for children ?

Thanks

Headshot

Jollibee delivers. Quite a few parents have given Jollibee b-day parties for their kids and their classmates at the school (in the canteen) where my daughter attends. They won't deliver the dancing Jollibee characters and decorations that are a part of every b-day party at Jollibee stores. But ... deliver the food for a party? No problem.

If there is a McDonald's near you, they will also deliver ... happy meals for parties.

• Like 1

JohnSurrey
On 6/12/2019 at 9:45 AM, Headshot said:

Jollibee delivers. Quite a few parents have given Jollibee b-day parties for their kids and their classmates at the school (in the canteen) where my daughter attends. They won't deliver the dancing Jollibee characters and decorations that are a part of every b-day party at Jollibee stores. But ... deliver the food for a party? No problem.

If there is a McDonald's near you, they will also deliver ... happy meals for parties.

Thanks - we have no problems with deliveries to the school either!

But Baybayon ni Agalon doesn't seem to have a jollibee nearby (or McDonalds) - so presume they'd have to come from Ormoc - wondering if anyone here had successfully arranged such a delivery ?

• Haha 1

Jawny

On several occasions I have arranged a jollibee meal for a large group of kids by hiring a multi cab to deliver when I wanted and where I wanted.  

Some resorts have rules about bringing in "outside food".   Can’t say if Agalon has this limitation, but they do have phone numbers to call.  

• Like 1

Dafey

That resort is only about 15 minutes from Ormoc. I'd ask them if they could facilitate. If not, ask if you can use Jawny's idea and have someone deliver. Either way your first step is ask the resort

I can dress up like the Jollibee if you let me go down their new waterslide! 

• Like 1