KID

Justin Bieber just challenged Tom Cruise to a fight

KID

Justin Bieber just challenged Tom Cruise to a fight, and fans can't deal: 'If you lose you gotta become a Scientologist'

File this under Celebrity Beefs You Didn’t See Coming: Justin Bieber has challenged Tom Cruise, of all people, to a UFC fight.

The Canadian pop star taunted the 56-year-old actor in a tweet posted late Sunday night, telling Cruise he’d “never live it down” if he refused.

Bieber also tagged UFC president Dana White, trying to enlist him for help getting Cruise in The Octagon. The shout-out has some people wondering if it’s all a publicity stunt. UFC fighter Conor McGregor added to the intrigue — and fueled speculation that he’s plotting a comeback — by offering to host a Bieber vs. Cruise bout. The controversial Irish athlete then went on to issue his own challenge to actor Mark Wahlberg.

While Wahlberg did play a boxer in the 2010 Micky Ward biopic The Fighter, Cruise’s involvement — whether voluntary or not — continues to be a head-scratcher. Is the star promoting a new project, or does Bieber genuinely want to beat the living daylights out of the Mission: Impossible star?

Either way, fans have jokes — and predictions on how the 5’9”, 25-year-old Bieber might fare against a 5’7” movie star who is three decades his senior but also famed for performing many of his death-defying stunts.

Will Cruise choose to accept this mission? It’s your move, Maverick.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/justin-bieber-tom-cruise-ufc-fight-092218279.html

• Like 1

HeyMike

Who the hell is Bieber to challenge Cruise to anything? If I were Cruise I would tell Bieber he could shine my shoes if he wants publicity, but that's about all. Or perhaps be my manservant for a week.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Jack Rat
4 hours ago, KID said:

Justin Bieber just challenged Tom Cruise to a fight, and fans can't deal: 'If you lose you gotta become a Scientologist'

File this under Celebrity Beefs You Didn’t See Coming: Justin Bieber has challenged Tom Cruise, of all people, to a UFC fight.

The Canadian pop star taunted the 56-year-old actor in a tweet posted late Sunday night, telling Cruise he’d “never live it down” if he refused.

Bieber also tagged UFC president Dana White, trying to enlist him for help getting Cruise in The Octagon. The shout-out has some people wondering if it’s all a publicity stunt. UFC fighter Conor McGregor added to the intrigue — and fueled speculation that he’s plotting a comeback — by offering to host a Bieber vs. Cruise bout. The controversial Irish athlete then went on to issue his own challenge to actor Mark Wahlberg.

While Wahlberg did play a boxer in the 2010 Micky Ward biopic The Fighter, Cruise’s involvement — whether voluntary or not — continues to be a head-scratcher. Is the star promoting a new project, or does Bieber genuinely want to beat the living daylights out of the Mission: Impossible star?

Either way, fans have jokes — and predictions on how the 5’9”, 25-year-old Bieber might fare against a 5’7” movie star who is three decades his senior but also famed for performing many of his death-defying stunts.

Will Cruise choose to accept this mission? It’s your move, Maverick.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/justin-bieber-tom-cruise-ufc-fight-092218279.html

Two guys with huge ego's, both suffering from a touch of 'short-man's syndrome'. I would say a match up would be a joke a complete fizzer!! 

• Like 1

Salty Dog

Why would Cruise who is worth over half a billion dollars even consider such a BS stunt… 

• Like 1

oztony
5 minutes ago, Salty Dog said:

Why would Cruise who is worth over half a billion dollars even consider such a BS stunt… 

Because getting  Justine Bieber to fight like a man is gonna be "Mission Impossible" ........

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

HeyMike

I am curious as to why Tom Cruise? Did Cruise insult Bieber or something at some awards show? Why not go after Harrison Ford or Ruth Bader Ginsburg?

• Haha 2

Salty Dog
8 minutes ago, HeyMike said:

… Why not go after Harrison Ford or Ruth Bader Ginsburg?

Because he wanted to fight someone who at least wouldn't kick his ass… :vava:

• Haha 2

Soupeod
2 hours ago, oztony said:

Because getting  Justine Bieber to fight like a man is gonna be "Mission Impossible" ........

:lol: :lmao:

1 hour ago, HeyMike said:

I am curious as to why Tom Cruise? Did Cruise insult Bieber or something at some awards show? Why not go after Harrison Ford or Ruth Bader Ginsburg?

Too funny! :lol:

• Like 2

SkyMan
1 hour ago, Salty Dog said:

Because he wanted to fight someone who at least wouldn't kick his ass… :vava:

He might have a chance against Bruce Lee. 

rfm010
21 hours ago, HeyMike said:

... Or perhaps be my manservant for a week.

Let me get this straight.  You are tom cruise.  Given a choice you'd prefer the bieb to hang around around with you for a week rather than smack him upside the head a few times and be done with him?    Sounds like a closet bieber fan has been outed!

KID

I wonder if Vegas is putting out the odds on this one 

My guess would be----Cruise by a bitch slap:ROFLMAO:

Edited by KID

Ozepete

Bieber would be a better match to fight Miss Piggy. That guy is a fecking joke.  

KID

Cruise would be charged with child abuse

• Haha 1

the.lone.gunman

My money is on the Beeb. He played hockey.

Edwin

The PPV earnings would be huge. 

• Like 1