Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency

A_Simple_Man
2 hours ago, RogerDuMond said:

Why invest in a currency that has nothing tangible to back it up?

"Sept 7, 2021 — El Salvador Becomes First Country to Adopt Bitcoin as National Currency"

"Apr 28, 2022 — Bitcoin will now be considered legal tender in the Central African Republic."

Its a risk that whole countries have taken so I would not fault average investors for taking a risk with some of their capital.  I invested CDN$3,000 in ETH and its worth half of that now.  I don't regret it.  I would have regretted it more if I had not invested and it went to the moon.

• Like 1
  • Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thomson

• Paul

• Daddy

• rep1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Even if all of us had bought it back then, we would have probably sold it long ago at what we thought was a great profit...

Yes, I seem to remember bitcoin dropped to like $200+ and a member here was practically begging the members to invest in it. The dude got laughed to scorn. (I wonder if the dude became an art collecto

Shoulda, coulda... Current prediction is for bitcoin to reach a price of $500,000 in few years, this will put its market cap on par with that of gold. I have some money in bitcoin and also in ethereum

Posted Images

RogerDuMond
7 hours ago, A_Simple_Man said:

Its a risk that whole countries have taken

Looks like third-world countries that wouldn't affect the global economy if they went bankrupt.