baby43

Advice staying in condos

baby43

My wife and myself be staying in Cebu early July we are looking at renting a condo for ! week, we like to be able to cook our own meals and like to be around the Ramos area, been looking at a couple online horizons 101 and city suites Ramos, we prefer this area we have friends close by, and its handy to everything we do, so has anyone on here stayed at these places.

T.S.

Horizon 101 has a swimming pool, City Suites does not, if that matters to you at all.  I have spent a year and a half renting in City Suites.

TequilaSunset

Calyx center in IT Park...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

T.S.
Just now, TequilaSunset said:

Calyx center in IT Park...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Nice condos, but not in the area he mentioned. 

baby43

So TC city suites must be good staying there for 18 months, horizon not far from there

Aerosick

There's also Ramos Towers and Ultima Towers in that area.

baby43

ok ty for that aerosick, have you tried them

• Like 1

savarity

Spianada (opened 2015) and Queensland Manor (opened late 2018) are somewhat close to that area. Both have pools, both are quiet, safe, well guarded, good services. Might be airbnb rentals available in them.

Aerosick
3 hours ago, baby43 said:

ok ty for that aerosick, have you tried them

We own a 22nd floor condo in Ultima. They have a swimming pool, but there is problems with the hotel that shares the access to it. Ours is rented out, but some are available there. I enjoyed it being a few minutes walk from Robinsons food court & shopping. Lots of coffee shops in that area. Ramos doesn't have a pool that I know of.

Aerosick

Horizons 101 just sent out this Email =

Please be informed that as of this day Pool Chlorine level is still high and NOT yet safe for swimming. We will do all the efforts to expedite the lowering of Chlorine. We need 1-2 days more to get the correct level.

All unit owners/operators/hosts, kindly advise all your guest and incoming guest regarding this matter to avoid any complaints.