smokey

Looking for a Helper

smokey

5000 month. Own room tv etc phil health 2 days off month can be saved to add toghter.  13th month under 50 years old 

to_dave007

language ability? meals? location? duties?

JohnSurrey

Helping with what... and where are you ?

smokey
Posted (edited)

Just keeping house clean actually i use 2 helpers feed dogs wash cloths watch house understand english helpful have washer and drier of coure meals stay in they will use guest room . internet cignal tv. In talisay cebu.  Vista grande subdivision had 2 helpers till monday this week wife disagree with one both left they are neighbors in negros..   My meals are bacon and eggs oatmeal and cream of wheat rest i eat out only one daughter lives here is nurse at cebu doc.  Oh wife with interview by phone 

Edited by smokey
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

JohnSurrey
1 hour ago, smokey said:

Just keeping house clean actually i use 2 helpers feed dogs wash cloths watch house understand english helpful have washer and drier of coure meals stay in they will use guest room . internet cignal tv. In talisay cebu.  Vista grande subdivision had 2 helpers till monday this week wife disagree with one both left they are neighbors in negros..   My meals are bacon and eggs oatmeal and cream of wheat rest i eat out only one daughter lives here is nurse at cebu doc.  Oh wife with interview by phone 

Are you looking for two or one ?

smokey

I will hire 2 but not friends or from same town like i said wife disagree with one helper she quit and took her friend with her

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

smokey

So i went to cebu classified to see what helpers make lowest was 2000 month part time but this one 15 to 30.000. Dang our daughter make nly 12 as a nurse

Capture+_2019-06-08-13-21-32~2.png

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

RogerDuMond

This is not the jokes section, please stay on topic. If you have information that can help, please let Robert know, otherwise keep your comments to yourself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

smokey

Well i have one helper not a word of english so still looking for another pay 5000 month plus usual extras