Sign in to follow this  
mistaeric

Looking For Good,Cheap Auto Ins In Cebu

mistaeric

Anyone can recommend some car insurance companies here in Cebu City?

NigelandMJ

I go through MoneyMax. They give quotes from different companies.

Headshot

My car insurance is through MAPFRE, which is a division on Insular Life. They used to be in the Insular Life building, which is right next to Ayala Center Mall (which made it very convenient). Of course, that was too easy. So, now they have moved to a small building on a side street (just off Gorordo), which must be accessed from Escario (between Gorordo and Ayala) because the street it is on is one-way. I like MAPFRE because they pay claims without any argument. In fact, I switched to MAPFRE after I was hit by a car that was covered by MAPFRE, and I was impressed by their service.

• Like 4

to_dave007
2 hours ago, Headshot said:

My car insurance is through MAPFRE, which is a division on Insular Life. They used to be in the Insular Life building, which is right next to Ayala Center Mall (which made it very convenient). Of course, that was too easy. So, now they have moved to a small building on a side street (just off Gorordo), which must be accessed from Escario (between Gorordo and Ayala) because the street it is on is one-way. I like MAPFRE because they pay claims without any argument. In fact, I switched to MAPFRE after I was hit by a car that was covered by MAPFRE, and I was impressed by their service.

Bill..  may I ask what are your premiums at Mapfre..  for what level of coverage?

Headshot

I'll get back to you on that, Dave.

smokey

I used meterian long time at golden peak always paid but price keep creeping up now use company that does Mitsubishi they have a desk in dealership i pay 22 first year now 4th year 17.000