SkyMan

Ceramic nano super hydrophobic permanent car polish

SkyMan

Anyone have any experience with this stuff? Saw an ad on fb where the after looks very shiny and glass like.  Water/mud etc. runs right off kind of like Rain-x on your windows, yada, yada, yada.   Supposed to last 5 years. Guy on fb wanted p5k to do my truck.  Lazada has DIY for under p500. Worth it?

lamoe

Make sure also works on Diesel fumes / film.

cookie47
Anyone have any experience with this stuff? Saw an ad on fb where the after looks very shiny and glass like.  Water/mud etc. runs right off kind of like Rain-x on your windows, yada, yada, yada.   Supposed to last 5 years. Guy on fb wanted p5k to do my truck.  Lazada has DIY for under p500. Worth it?
No experience, but there is a bit on YouTube.
See Aussie Car expert John Codogan.Hes not too exited about it.??

Others says it's good....??

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

SkyMan
2 hours ago, cookie47 said:

See Aussie Car expert John Codogan.Hes not too exited about it.??

I found one of his videos on it but it sounds like his main beef is dealers trying to goad buyers into paying $2K(AUD) for the coating at delivery.  I figure it's worth the p500 for the DIY kit.

• Like 1

rfm010
14 hours ago, SkyMan said:

I found one of his videos on it but it sounds like his main beef is dealers trying to goad buyers into paying $2K(AUD) for the coating at delivery.  I figure it's worth the p500 for the DIY kit.

You might take a look at reviews on amazon to see what people are saying.

• Like 1