Sign in to follow this  
Jawny

Amount of time for security check at Mactan

Jawny

Next week, Friday, I am interested in the typical amount of time needed to clear security at the Mactan airport for a domestic flight.  It’s a PAL flight to Manila, departing around 2:00 PM.  

I have allowed for one hour taxi ride from SM mall area near Radisson. 

What is a recommenced amount of time to expect once at the airport for security luggage checks and check in.

Jester
20 hours ago, Jawny said:

Next week, Friday, I am interested in the typical amount of time needed to clear security at the Mactan airport for a domestic flight.  It’s a PAL flight to Manila, departing around 2:00 PM.  

I have allowed for one hour taxi ride from SM mall area near Radisson. 

What is a recommenced amount of time to expect once at the airport for security luggage checks and check in.

I was international a couple weeks ago,  arrived about 2 1/2 hour before flight and no noticeable delay at all.  I did not note the amount of time but no standing in line grumbling about the ineptness of the P's. 

The ride from the pier to Mactan about 5 pm strained my paitence, seeming to never move and took over an hour!!  I need to look into the Mactan Ferry next time.