lamoe
Posted (edited)

Always turn on headlights when on condo parking ramp - Sunday morning forgot to turn off lights - no auto shutoff - got a jump - carry cables with me

No AAA road service here and not sure if major malls offer any assistance either

Looked on Lazada - 2028 P for what they claim is a 82800 mAh car starting battery - ordered Sunday - received last night  - 60%  charged

Has very bright LED light (steady, SOS, dazzler), seat belt cutter, window breaker, and most important a small compass :scratch_head:

Wall and car chargers

Very nice padded plastic case

6 output ports - heavy duty dedicated 12 V port  (for car starting) - 15 / 16 / 19 V switchable port for laptops with short cable & 8 adapters (A thru H) the adapters are a b!tch to find here - 4  USB 1 A each & a 4 in 1 USB to device cable

12 V ratings - starting current 300 A - peak current 600 A for 3 sec?

No practical way for me to test if max capacity is 82800 mAh - it starts car by itself I'm happy

Topped off last night.

Disconnect positive car battery lead  - started 5 times with 1 min interval - didn't drop a single bar (5 total).

https://www.lazada.com.ph/-i238222560-s322586365.html?urlFlag=true&mp=1

image.png.be851448747a3cefa8001704605ecc95.png

Edited by Dafey
  • Like 3

Paddy

Would have been much more user friendly if you could start the car by plugging this into a USB port!😄

Otherwise sounds very useful - especially the accessories!

• Haha 1

lamoe
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Paddy said:

Would have been much more user friendly if you could start the car by plugging this into a USB port!😄

Otherwise sounds very useful - especially the accessories!

I believe most devices like this rate the mAh at the base voltage 3.7 - so 82,800 mAh @ 3.7 would be about 26 Ah max at 12 V - more like 16 after losses - 11? at 19 V

Mine is their new revised unit - several improvements and power increase - read Youtube reviews - some great - some terrible - typ Chinese - take your chances - biggest complaint was loss of power when stored

Here ya go

image.png.1aa7ce62d2419b6c0870773b8030d3a3.png

Edited by lamoe
  • Like 1

Paddy

I can just see me driving into Masbate City in that!! Mind you, it will probably handle the dirt bridge ramps better than my Civic! The water filled potholes...not so much!

• Haha 1

Jester

Use to be PAA, Philippines Automobile Association.  Had the sticker on the wifes car in the US.

lamoe
Goetz1965

Best of them is the 9V and 12V outputs - that way you can run a LTE Router for about 10 hours !

Paddy
16 hours ago, Jester said:

PAA, Philippines Automobile Association

Unlikely to work here in Masbate. Here's how it does work here...

Was driving partner's brother's old car (a Suzuki Celerio). Stopped at the local school to discuss a project with the Principal. Left the 4 way hazards going while I was in the school.

Get back to the car about 40 minutes later, dead battery. 

Friendly tricycle driver pitches up, gets told the problem. He heads a short distance up the road to the local mechanic. Comes back with the mechanic. Mechanic pulls the battery and takes it back to the shop. 30 mins later comes back. Battery is now charged.

Battery is installed, car starts, a few pesos change hands, everyone is happy!

• Like 1