Sign in to follow this  
Boss Ross

Air Conditioning purchase and install

Boss Ross

I would like to buy A/C for my whole house. I am having trouble finding a company to contact to come to my house in San Fernando for a quote. My research has lead me to think I want a non-inverter 2.5 -4 hp multi-split unit. Any suggestions on who to contact?

• Like 1

Headshot

Non-inverter AC units draw approximately twice as much electricity as inverter AC units (from my own personal experience). When I switched from non-inverter to inverter AC's, it cut my electricity bills dramatically. Why would you want a non-inverter AC? Is there some other factor that you are looking at?

Ozepete
4 hours ago, Boss Ross said:

I would like to buy A/C for my whole house. I am having trouble finding a company to contact to come to my house in San Fernando for a quote. My research has lead me to think I want a non-inverter 2.5 -4 hp multi-split unit. Any suggestions on who to contact?

Ross, OzTony is the best to talk to here about air cons. Perhaps send him a PM with your room dimensions and he may be able to recommend sizes etc. 

• Like 2

Semper paratus

Adding attic insulation will help a lot. We added just the 10mm foil backed foam and it has made quite a difference. Just remember " foil side up". :)

• Like 2

SkyMan

I just posted this before I saw this thread.  Might be of interest to some.

• Like 1