PlanB

City of Dreams Manila Area Restaurants

PlanB

Staying two nights in the City of Dreams complex Manila. The question is about dining just outside the facility. I am unimpressed by the actual restaurant choices in the facility. (I do plan to try Nobu, however) Not into buffets at all. Anything above fast food places easy walking distance from the complex? Any reasonably priced restaurant would be nice. Abaca grade to a a bit less in price. Have a child in tow. No taxis just to eat. Thank you.

MickyG

Nothing is the simple answer. Take a taxi to the mall of asia, maybe 5 minutes if it is clear, 10 minutes if busy and take a wander around

• Like 1

streak03

Texas Roadhouse and some other really nice places in S'Masion underneath Conrad, next to MOA.

• Like 1

Soupeod
7 hours ago, streak03 said:

Texas Roadhouse and some other really nice places in S'Masion underneath Conrad, next to MOA.

Absolutely tons of places to eat!

• Like 1

PlanB

Google indicates 27 minute walk to above which is not what I was looking for but never hurts to have options in case no other options are closer. Thanks all.

• Like 1

Headshot

Sometimes you just have to break down and take a taxi.

MickyG
1 hour ago, PlanB said:

Google indicates 27 minute walk to above which is not what I was looking for but never hurts to have options in case no other options are closer. Thanks all.

You asked and were given such assistance.....there is nothing , no options, except jump a taxi for less than a 100 pesos ride.....meter po!!

MOA and surrounds have a great variety of options and budget choice

• Like 1

Davaoeno
1 hour ago, Headshot said:

Sometimes you just have to break down and take a taxi.

Are you crazy ?? that costs 100 pesos !!  

• Like 1

Headshot
3 hours ago, Davaoeno said:

Are you crazy ?? that costs 100 pesos !!  

Probably, but not as crazy as you. :crazy:

• Haha 1

Agustin

Hyatt also has a shuttle to MOA. Nothing really within walking distance of the Hotel, possibly Shakeys and Jollybee depending on how far you are willing to walk.

PlanB
23 hours ago, MickyG said:

You asked and were given such assistance.....there is nothing , no options, except jump a taxi for less than a 100 pesos ride.....meter po!!

MOA and surrounds have a great variety of options and budget choice

I asked about easy walking distance no taxi. Was since educated that is not so realistic. Thanks to all of you I have the next best options, appreciate it.  Big help. 

• Like 1

RedRanger
On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 10:53 PM, streak03 said:

Do they have buckets of peanuts on each table as free appetizers, and do they throw the shells on the floor like they do in Texas?

• Like 1

streak03

Yep,  they do have buckets of peanuts, but they don't throw the shells on the floor.  Its a good place to eat, little pricey but can't beat it for a 22 oz ribeye lol.  They do sell the bistro group cards there, gives various discounts for several restaurants  in S'Masion, up to 30% off on Mondays.  Texas Roadhouse, Hard Rock Cafe, etc.

SkyMan
On 5/28/2019 at 12:39 PM, PlanB said:

Google indicates 27 minute walk

Short walk then.

Dafey

Understandably the Membership has more knowledge of the Central part of the Philippines but the OP asked for restaurants close to his hotel. I would think within a 5 minute walk.

If you have something helpful to the OP please post it. If not, please take your jokes to a joke thread.