Sign in to follow this  
foreverlost

Gym near Gorordo & Archbishop Reyes Ave

foreverlost

Hi,

I'm LF gym that will allow one-time walkins for a reasonable price. iirc I checked the gym in Ayala mall a few years ago and it was very expensive (to me). So I'm searching for another that is more reasonably priced for single visits.

Thanks

• Like 1

Dafey

Slimmer's World at SM has a descent setup and they have 1 day rates along with a week, month, etc. the last time I was there. I can't tell you the rates but for a gym with their facilities it seemed okay for Cebu.

foreverlost

Thanks. In case this helps anyone else I was able to go to Anytime fitness. They are 24 hours but it seems staff is only in office from approximately 9-5 although more like 10-4 I suspect since they showed up about an hour late. However members can get in anytime and a member let me in to start workout before staff arrived. The charge was 500p for one workout. Quite expensive but I suspect that's about average for gyms here for single day.

Soupeod

Wow mahal

Dafey

Dude...Anytime Fitness is the best in Cebu...but you were worried about money?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mistaeric
On 5/17/2019 at 11:08 AM, foreverlost said:

Thanks. In case this helps anyone else I was able to go to Anytime fitness. They are 24 hours but it seems staff is only in office from approximately 9-5 although more like 10-4 I suspect since they showed up about an hour late. However members can get in anytime and a member let me in to start workout before staff arrived. The charge was 500p for one workout. Quite expensive but I suspect that's about average for gyms here for single day.

Those Filipino style gyms are quite cheap. Some are P50 and up per session. They are basic and all iron lifting!

• Like 1

Goetz1965

If you like a pool and can drive a little further - I recommend Holiday Gym and Spa in Banilad.
https://cebuholidaygymandspa.net

• Like 1

Tazman2010

I have a membership with Anytime fitness in the States, I was informed that my coded FOB will work at the locations in Cebu.  Does anyone have first hand knowledge about this, or should I just call one of the locations and double check.  

Tazman2010

UPDATE:  Successful integration of my US Anytime Fitness membership.  Since arriving in Cebu last month, I have visited all 4 Anytime Fitness locations and my key fob, issued in the US, works to open the doors here as well and even shows in my Anytime Fitness app on my phone that I have logged into that location.  So far out of the 4, the Escario location is by far the nicest and largest, next to Oakridge.  The IT park location and the Business park location are small gyms in comparison.  However, I am currently located in a condo that has a nice gym inside of it also.  I guess to each his own.  Enjoy.

Taz

• Thanks 1