Cebu James

THFC - Spurs

Cebu James
3 hours ago, Sealover said:

Sorry to my comment about "force" your interest to others, it was not right, what I meant is, not many football fans here and the response you get seems that there are maybe more dart fans than football fans in this forum. It's an open forum everyone can post what topic they want, like you I never discuss religion or politics in public and I also respect other peoples opinion, love people with a good sense of humor and remember the big towel for all your tears when Liverpool beat the ass out of your team haha. I'm Danish and Christian Eriksen in your team is from Denmark, a great player I'm sure you already know that, but Liverpool have the best offensive and will make 3-4 goals and Tottenham can't match that, enjoy the game YNWA

Your apologies accepted.

Darts or Football, each to there own, my preference is well documented in this forum.

The Big towel, maybe. Please take into consideration, both teams have reached the final having overcome strong competition, LFC notably Barcelona & Porto. Spurs, Man. City & Ajax. No one expected the two English clubs to make it through to the final, especially after the 1st leg had been played. Both teams came from being 3 nil down to, which in football terms is almost a miracle x 2. So in short, just another game of football between two good football clubs.

Christian Ericsen is indeed a great player, there are strong rumours that we will lose him to Real Madrid this summer. I have also read that he is happy at Spurs, and if they were to double his salary to GBP150,000 - ($US192k - Php 10mil) PER WEEK, from his current GBP75,000 he will stay. Alot of money but still PEANUTS in the world of modern football. The former Spurs striker Gareth Bale now with Real Madrid is paid GBP600k (US$770k - Php 40 mil), PER WEEK. Which again is peanuts compared to other sports. The football world is full of great Danish players, notably farther & son Peter & Kasper Schmeichel, two of the best to ply there trade as goal stoppers.

In addition;  Spurs are looking to boost their attacking options this summer after two transfer markets of inactivity, and would likely deploy Skov in an attacking role on the right. If he does join Tottenham, he would team-up with compatriot Christian Eriksen.

I have an extremely funny funny video clip about a scoucer football player, I tried to attache but the file is to big, suggestions on how to forward, its worth it :thumbsup:

COYS

• Thanks 1

Dafey
3 hours ago, Cebu James said:

I have an extremely funny funny video clip about a scoucer football player, I tried to attache but the file is to big, suggestions on how to forward, its worth it :thumbsup:

If it's on YouTube click share, copy and paste.

Soupeod
4 hours ago, Paddy said:

Which channel? I’ve seen MLS on Bein2 but it looks like Bein1 (a channel we don’t currently have - when the pitch is not pixelated!) for EPL? 

It was one of those Bein channels.

Cignal is giving me all the channels until June ish ... some promo.

• Thanks 1

Cebu James
35 minutes ago, Dafey said:

If it's on YouTube click share, copy and paste.

Stay with the commentary is in English :biggrin_01:

• Like 2

Davaoeno
2 hours ago, Cebu James said:

Stay with the commentary is in English :biggrin_01:

certainly not the Queen's English . I have heard the Queen speak many times and she never sounded anything like this guy ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Cebu James
29 minutes ago, Davaoeno said:

certainly not the Queen's English . I have heard the Queen speak many times and she never sounded anything like this guy ! 

Andy Grant a 26yo, native inhabitant of Liverpool, a Liverpudlian who speaks in the local scouse accent.  Many famous people share the same accent John, Paul, George & Ringo to name just a few. Had the queen been born a native of the region, I am sure would of had the same dialect.

I have not had the pleasure of hearing you speak, but I am sure you sound nothing like Bryan Adams, or Celene Dion, both natives from your part of the world.

Accents mean very little, and in my opinion Andy Grant is a very brave, funny guy to make fun of the life changing tragedy that he has suffered.

Just in case my Queen logs into this forum, her dialect is very prim & proper, precise & formal, but she can not sing or play football as some of her loyal subjects.

Does your glass have any water in it ?

Another famous scouser that sounds nothing like the Queen, a Yorkshiremen, a Geordie or a Cockney. But is revered as a God in his native Liverpool.

PLEASE try to look on the bright side of life :biggrin_01:

• Thanks 1

Sealover

Great video, says a lot about the life in Liverpool FC, love it! 

Davaoeno
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Cebu James said:

It's amazing how many people when they hear me sing say how I sound just like Celine Dion !!

Does your glass have any water in it ?

Oh we dont drink water here. 

Edited by Davaoeno

JohnSurrey
17 hours ago, Cebu James said:

this forum is not the right place ; I must have the wrong understanding of "Forum", my grasp of Forum "a public meeting place for open discussion".

That would be an English understanding...

Cebu James

@Davaoeno

Send us your recording, then we can be the judge on how you sound.

My glass runneth over with good clean healthy water and should it become empty, I crack open a cold beer !!

All we need is love , love love, Best sung in a scouse accent

:rolleyes: 

Soupeod
5 hours ago, Cebu James said:

Just in case my Queen logs into this forum, her dialect is very prim & proper, precise & formal, but she can not sing or play football as some of her loyal subjects.

I did notice through the years the Brits sound just like Americans when they sing and get rid of their accent. :)

3 hours ago, JohnSurrey said:

That would be an English understanding...

Is that British English, American English, Filipino English, Indian English .... the list goes on.

• Like 2

Dafey
8 hours ago, Soupeod said:

I did notice through the years the Brits sound just like Americans when they sing and get rid of their accent. :)

Is that British English, American English, Filipino English, Indian English .... the list goes on.

Of course American English gets broken down to several dialects:

New England

Midwest

Redneck

Cracker

LA

East LA

etc.

• Like 1

Paddy
9 hours ago, Soupeod said:

It’s called a mid-Atlantic accent and is designed (hoped?) such that records sell equally well on both sides (and popular DJs can switch radio stations). 

Having said that, the English view is that the English do not have an accent. Everyone else does. 

Soupeod
9 hours ago, Paddy said:

It’s called a mid-Atlantic accent and is designed (hoped?) such that records sell equally well on both sides (and popular DJs can switch radio stations). 

Having said that, the English view is that the English do not have an accent. Everyone else does. 

Even after they listen to themselves during or after they sing?

disagree 😊

Paddy
34 minutes ago, Soupeod said:

disagree

You said that with an accent! 😀

• Like 1