Sign in to follow this  
Jester

Observations

Jester

I am married to a Philippina for 13 years and been coming to the P's for about 15,  couple months every now and them and stay in the province with side trips to Cebu.

Have great jungle Wifi,  almost no buffering when watching movies.

Still some street sellers around Fuente, but not as aggressive as they used to be.

Not one person got off an escalator and stopped in front of me this trip, almost a miracle.

Walking around stores and not having 3 clerks mimic my every movement is such a relief,  I hated that.  But still 200 clerks in the store and one cashier who the manager has to check each sale still seems common.

OMG plus sizes in the ladies department!  What is the world coming to?

Where have all the internet cafe's gone, always liked them.

Not one taxi tried to not use the meter this trip, only one went a bit out of his way.

Lots of choices on food now,  impressive.  But seems my 1st choice is always sorry sir out of stock.  So learned to have 2nd choice ready.

There seems to be a rule,  all movement of passengers need to conflict with each other.  All boarding and departing passengers must use the same narrow walkway at the same time,  almost comical.

Then  pier 1 yesterday around 4 pm, like from a movie about 3rd world transportation, but a story for later.

• Like 6