SkyMan

Possible Tropical Depression Building

BossHog

There's an LPA (92W) which has a medium chance of development per the JTWC. Every model shows it re-curving into the Pacific though.

We've hardly had any rain in a week which is nearly unheard of here. Lots of thunder this morning though and it's darkening up quick.

I hear Luzon is finally getting some rain relief and they desperately need it.

SkyMan

Very little rain here.  Just enough to get the grass back to mostly green.  I haven't mowed in almost 6 months and it's getting kind of weedy but not worth the effort yet.

Jester

Suppose to fly out of CEB this coming Fri the 17th for China and then LAX, need to take boat from Ormac to Cebu.  Anything on the horizon that I should be concerned about?

TimL

We could sure use a good rain here, it would hopefully cool things down a bit. We’ve been teased a bit but no major soaking storms have come through in quite a while.

Dafey
On 5/11/2019 at 9:55 AM, Jester said:

Suppose to fly out of CEB this coming Fri the 17th for China and then LAX, need to take boat from Ormac to Cebu.  Anything on the horizon that I should be concerned about?

Not much to worry about in the forseeable future...boat ride Friday should be easy peasy

image.thumb.png.afe7f9f421ede68f614cb2061c2b5880.png

• Like 1

Jester
2 hours ago, Dafey said:

Not much to worry about in the forseeable future...boat ride Friday should be easy peasy

image.thumb.png.afe7f9f421ede68f614cb2061c2b5880.png

Thank you

• Like 1