Sign in to follow this  
Lordblacknail

Need A Good Vet For My Dog

Lordblacknail

He has something wrong with his eyes, my local vet is probably a shoe clerk who probably thought he should be a vet. Need someone who knows what he is doing. Thanks in advance.

trevorclap007

I have had my dog treated by these 2 clinics. They know what they're doing. They have branches, but I wouldn't know if they're ok.

1) Cebu Veterinary Doctors on F. Ramos St. 

2) Animal Wellness Veterinary Hospital on Gov. Mariano Cuenco Ave. in Banilad. Look for Doc Ivey. 

https://animalwellnesscebu.com

Davaoeno
21 minutes ago, Lordblacknail said:

He has something wrong with his eyes, my local vet is probably a shoe clerk who probably thought he should be a vet. Need someone who knows what he is doing. Thanks in advance.

Why not at least give him a try? At the very least he can probably advise you regarding what size shoes you should be buying 

• Haha 3

Lordblacknail

i did, my local vet said he has fleas and that's what is causing him to close his eyes.