Rossco

Heading to cebu after a few years away

Headshot
Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, RangerUp said:

Why would a married guy like yourself be roaming around random streets in the middle of the night?

:glare:

That's how snatchers roll.   jk

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

RogerDuMond
5 hours ago, RangerUp said:

Why would a married guy like yourself be roaming around random streets in the middle of the night?

:glare:

For his job.

jtmwatchbiz
17 hours ago, Jester said:

Over the last 15 years I have spent about 2 months a year in the P's.  Never drunk in seedy bars at night or doing drug deals in dark alleys.

In the same amount of time and spending an average of 10 months a year in the US.  ZERO  instances.

could it be that snatchers and other nefarious characters are easier to out run in Florida?  :biggrin_01:

aaaafunnymobilityscooter.gif

savarity

Hard to believe the violent crime is worse. Seems rather safe to me, but I don't take jeepneys and live in a guarded condo.

Walked up past Colon about 10pm last night, as I often do, since the buses stop near City Hall, never had an issue.

Jester
3 hours ago, jtmwatchbiz said:

could it be that snatchers and other nefarious characters are easier to out run in Florida?  :biggrin_01:

aaaafunnymobilityscooter.gif

Maybe,  but with concealed carry, stand your ground laws and castle doctrine, even criminals have to weight the risks.

• Thanks 1