liquido

Mactan-Cebu Airport Terminal 2 Experience

liquido

Arrived around 11:30 pm on KAL was happy to see no other planes parked(very good sign)..One of the first off the plane fortunate to fly biz class..No line of course at immigration but was asked for my exit ticket..This has happened to me in the past ..Luggage came fast,exited the terminal past the yellow taxi hawkers and got in a white taxi..Stayed in Lapu2 due to a next morning flight.All in all very smooth..Sometimes the luck of the gods are with you.. 

• Like 4

TimL

Glad to hear that you breezed on through. 

sierra01

I came in T2 April 20 and out May 5, no problems at all, all smooth and quick.   And it was during the day.  One taxi tout wanted P675 to Red Doorz Hernan Cortes, took a metered white cab for P240.  P250 coming back to the airport, Grab wanted P340.

• Like 2

musicman666

Whenever they ask for evidence of my return ticket or marriage certificate they always dismiss the request the moment I get my iPad out to show them....the idea of waiting for me to bring it up is too long for them to endure ....lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2