Sign in to follow this  
Jawny

Updating an NBI Clearance In Leyte

Jawny

Has anyone had recent experience getting a basic NBI Clearance recently, in Leyte? I’m referring to the clearance for a gun permit.  I see there are online methods, bit I can’t get any of the webpages to open.  

This is a renewal for an NBI Clearance completed a couple of years back. 

The last time, there was a remote NBI office in Ormoc City, but that has closed.  Now the clearance has to be obtained in Tacloban.

Any helpful advice for using NBI in Tacloban?

shadow
14 minutes ago, Jawny said:

Has anyone had recent experience getting a basic NBI Clearance recently, in Leyte? I’m referring to the clearance for a gun permit.  I see there are online methods, bit I can’t get any of the webpages to open.  

This is a renewal for an NBI Clearance completed a couple of years back. 

The last time, there was a remote NBI office in Ormoc City, but that has closed.  Now the clearance has to be obtained in Tacloban.

Any helpful advice for using NBI in Tacloban?

The system mostly nationwide is now apply online, then they will set you time at your choice of offices to get fingerprinted and complete processing.

Jawny

Thanks. Do you have a good address online to use.  None of the ones I saw for google worked.  I did get some non NBI websites.  However, can find a link to get logged in.   

shadow
15 minutes ago, Jawny said:

Thanks. Do you have a good address online to use.  None of the ones I saw for google worked.  I did get some non NBI websites.  However, can find a link to get logged in.   

This is the website we use, usually works, but our internet is horrible, so most sites are somewhat intermittent.

https://www.officialgazette.gov.ph/services/nbi-clearance/

Jawny

Thanks again.  I did see the link, but hadn’t tried it.  Worked fine.  Seems pretty straightforward.