sierra01

Lazada - Out of Stock

SkyMan
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, cookie47 said:

Drivers/riders always text before arrival.

I like that the txt includes their name.  Most of the time I recognize the name and they've been here enough they know to come the back way. They also don't get a very good signal here so don't have to sign. :thumbsup:

When the tracking comes up that it's reached the Lacion Hub I know it will arrive that day, if early, or the next, if late.

Edited by SkyMan
  • Like 1

wondersailor

No one uses Shopee here? Never any mention of them on the forum. I think Lazada and Shopee compliment each other, where one lacks selection in a category the other is much better. In the last 9 months I have used Shopee twice as much as Lazada. I always check them both when ordering online here.

• Like 1

Salty Dog

I read this thread and realize how nice I have it here in the USA.

I ordered two items Tuesday afternoon from Amazon and they arrived at my home in less than 48 hours. I was surprised they were shipped together because one was a garden hose and the other was some small disposable pill pouches. I'm pretty sure they come from a distribution center somewhere in Florida, but I'm surprised they had two such different type items there. It's not like Amazon can possibly have everything at every distribution center...

• Like 1

sierra01
14 minutes ago, wondersailor said:

No one uses Shopee here? Never any mention of them on the forum. I think Lazada and Shopee compliment each other, where one lacks selection in a category the other is much better. In the last 9 months I have used Shopee twice as much as Lazada. I always check them both when ordering online here.

Ive downloaded the shoppee app, ill have a look later.

Jack Rat
14 hours ago, Woolf said:

Not only SkyMan is lucky apperently

I have had very few problems with lazada, I always you my Danish credit card

only once maybe twice have I had an order canceled, money back in my mastercard account within about a week

returned a cell phone not too long ago, shortly of it had arrived at the return center the money was back on my account

I also started with cod, but got tired of  I always had to prepare the cash, will continue using my credit card

To be fair, It hasn't been all bad news with Lazada for me. I ordered an inverter aircon unit a while back and paid with my credit card, delivery charge of 700p inclusive.. My order was delivered to my door within a fortnight, with no hassles at all! The retailer was in Manila and obviously having had the product in stock, delivered on time.

It seems Lazada have a problem with some suppliers offshore not being able to deliver. I would have thought It would be normal business practice for Lazada to sort these unscruplious retailers and cancel any further business transactions with them.   

sierra01
33 minutes ago, Jack Rat said:

To be fair, It hasn't been all bad news with Lazada for me. I ordered an inverter aircon unit a while back and paid with my credit card, delivery charge of 700p inclusive.. My order was delivered to my door within a fortnight, with no hassles at all! The retailer was in Manila and obviously having had the product in stock, delivered on time.

It seems Lazada have a problem with some suppliers offshore not being able to deliver. I would have thought It would be normal business practice for Lazada to sort these unscruplious retailers and cancel any further business transactions with them.   

I agree with you, I've bought from Lazada many times and usually its ok but this week everything seems to be out of stock.  They need to do a bit of weeding, and not allow traders that advertise items they haven't got too often.

SkyMan
5 hours ago, wondersailor said:

I've looked on Shopee but haven't found anything that beat anything I already found on Lazada or that I didn't find there. So I haven't bought through them yet. I do look though. My 2nd favorite is Aliexpress but that's all China and shipping usually higher. 

Dafey
5 hours ago, wondersailor said:

No one uses Shopee here?

I would like to buy from Shopee but they only accept Philippine issued CCs. I think they also use Globe wallet but I've had issues getting that to load.

Soupeod
8 hours ago, Salty Dog said:

I read this thread and realize how nice I have it here in the USA.

I ordered two items Tuesday afternoon from Amazon and they arrived at my home in less than 48 hours. I was surprised they were shipped together because one was a garden hose and the other was some small disposable pill pouches. I'm pretty sure they come from a distribution center somewhere in Florida, but I'm surprised they had two such different type items there. It's not like Amazon can possibly have everything at every distribution center...

I still use amazon and deliver to myshippingcart. Then lbc air to Leyte.

expensive to send but quality products

Lazada, only use COD and 90% were delivered and not canx.

SkyMan
46 minutes ago, Soupeod said:

I still use amazon and deliver to myshippingcart. Then lbc air to Leyte.

expensive to send but quality products

I have a few things coming that which I particularly wanted specific items and not generic brands.  Heavy though so I sent them sea cargo.  I may not send much by BBBox again if this works though.  I calculated the cost of a BBBox to be about $1.67 per inch and myshippingcart is I think $1.75 per inch for a full sized BBBox so not too bad.  I also like having a month for things to collect there to group together or maybe have 1 or 2 items send by air.

• Like 1

Soupeod
28 minutes ago, SkyMan said:

I also like having a month for things to collect there to group together or maybe have 1 or 2 items send by air.

Roger me too, thats what I did this time. Shippingcart gives you a US and UK address.

Contango

I only buy COD with Lazada, never had an issue with anything i have bought there over the last 5 years, got a cheap phone the other week, came COD from China. :)

• Like 1