who's counting all those texts?

• Haha 1

SkyMan
44 minutes ago, RangerUp said:

who's counting all those texts?

Smart, Globe, Sun......cha ching.

• Like 2

Ozepete

And the women point with their lips, and get a husbands attention with a 'pssssst'  (When the old geezer is probably just pissed! :beer: )

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Headshot
6 hours ago, user333 said:

37. No house mailboxes on the street

My mailbox is on the street (built into my front wall).

• Like 1

liquido
Posted (edited)

According to the clip I guess Australia does not speak english?

Oh and adding to user333 post  40. Napkins are not considered for wiping hands or mouth but are considered Kotex.

Edited by liquido

enoonmai

41. Police have annual formal ceremony to tape gun barrels during New Year revelry to prevent drunken, indiscriminate firing. Practice ends in 2016 and PNP Chief states that it proves officers "are responsible enough".

lamoe

Afraid to step on an escalator

• Thanks 1

RedRanger
On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 6:51 AM, lamoe said:

Afraid to step on an escalator

I have noticed that as well

Salty Dog

They try to get on an elevator as soon as the doors open, before allowing anyone to get off… 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

user333
10 hours ago, Salty Dog said:

They try to get on an elevator as soon as the doors open, before allowing anyone to get off… 

Or the MRT (subway system). I rode it yesterday and there are arrows painted on the ground showing where you should stand to let the passengers exit. As soon as the train approached, this guy walked right in the middle of the "exit" path. The passengers were trying to leave the train and he was just standing there like "get out of my way". The other passengers trying to get on the train stood in their correct places.  

SkyMan
17 hours ago, user333 said:

Or the MRT (subway system). I rode it yesterday and there are arrows painted on the ground showing where you should stand to let the passengers exit. As soon as the train approached, this guy walked right in the middle of the "exit" path. The passengers were trying to leave the train and he was just standing there like "get out of my way". The other passengers trying to get on the train stood in their correct places.  

They probably need a forced system there.  Like on roller coaster loading bay.  Train stops, people exit before the turnstiles to allow the next group to board.  Better and more efficient would be for the right side, exit, doors to open 20 seconds or so before the left side, boarding, doors open.

Jim_in_Jax
On 7/6/2019 at 1:00 PM, liquido said:

According to the clip I guess Australia does not speak english?

Oh and adding to user333 post  40. Napkins are not considered for wiping hands or mouth but are considered Kotex.

Nearly everywhere we eat either will not give any napkins unless you ask or will give you only one, even though the tray clearly has a food order for 2 or more people on it.  My asawa has a supply of napkins and wet wipes in her "carry all" saddle bag sized purse.  Which also brings up most public restrooms are BYOTP.  Although, I would not sit on nearly any public toilet I've ever seen here.  I've become quite good at the cheek clench until I get back home.

• Haha 1

Davaoeno
1 hour ago, Jim_in_Jax said:

Nearly everywhere we eat either will not give any napkins unless you ask or will give you only one, even though the tray clearly has a food order for 2 or more people on it.  My asawa has a supply of napkins and wet wipes in her "carry all" saddle bag sized purse.  Which also brings up most public restrooms are BYOTP.  Although, I would not sit on nearly any public toilet I've ever seen here.  I've become quite good at the cheek clench until I get back home.

After spending a lot of time looking into the problem and considering all possible solutions  I finally came up with an answer that solves the problem every time-  I ask for napkins.

• Like 2