• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Soupeod

• SkyMan

• Salty Dog

• cookie47

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The one I like. Get off the road. GET OFF THE ROAD. WHACK....... I'M OFF THE ROAD... Sent from my M2003J15SC using Tapatalk

Posted Images

SkyMan

It really amazes how in so many of these videos, people don't see it coming and make any effort to avoid or at least prepare for it. So many of those with audio recorded could be avoided or at least lessened had the driver thought to use their horn on time.  If someone is screwing up, let them know and maybe the two of you working  together can avoid contact. But I guess honking would be rude so just let them plow into you. 

Edited by SkyMan
  • Like 1
lamoe
23 hours ago, SkyMan said:

It really amazes how in so many of these videos, people don't see it coming and make any effort to avoid or at least prepare for it. So many of those with audio recorded could be avoided or at least lessened had the driver thought to use their horn on time.  If someone is screwing up, let them know and maybe the two of you working  together can avoid contact. But I guess honking would be rude so just let them plow into you. 

Here the hearing / responding to a horn depends on the type of vehicle -SUV, car, bus, van, truck, tricycle, motorcycle, no way - other then those ,everyone pays attention when you try to tell them making a left hand turn from the extreme right lane is a no no.

cookie47

Can someone tell me why all of the videos in this topic have gone missing (on my phone) including the latest posts... ALL I get is a grey box with a sad face. Never had a problem before.. 

Is it me, My settings, Or do these videos which I guess are from YouTube time out?.. ... Curious... 

• Administrator
Salty Dog
4 hours ago, cookie47 said:

Can someone tell me why all of the videos in this topic have gone missing (on my phone) including the latest posts... ALL I get is a grey box with a sad face. Never had a problem before.. 

Is it me, My settings, Or do these videos which I guess are from YouTube time out?.. ... Curious... 

Just checked and 9 of the videos are no longer available on YouTube.

There are an additional 17 videos that are age restricted and can only be viewed on YouTube via the "Watch on YouTube" link in the post. They look like below:

image.png

• Like 1
cookie47

Thanks.. There is one I've discovered I can view via LinC. from... Skyman... 

Others just have the whole screen covered with a grey background. 

Anyway thank you.... 

• 1 month later...
SkyMan

• Like 1
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

Some of those dash cams have excellent resolution.

I recently bought one, but returned it because it was shit...

SkyMan
On 6/19/2022 at 1:18 AM, Salty Dog said:

Some of those dash cams have excellent resolution.

I recently bought one, but returned it because it was shit...

Read the reviews and look at the samples.  Even some of the fairly cheap ones have pretty sharp video now.

Edited by SkyMan
  • Thanks 1
lamoe

The one at 5:55 is normal for here due to the motorcycle AHs turning inside a car.