Jump to content

Driving and Crashes Compilation Videos


Soupeod

Recommended Posts

GBT62
41 minutes ago, SkyMan said:

At 7:00 or so, Oz, why is that a problem?

The 4WD was already on the roundabout so technically the other car is meant to yield and give way to it til it passes. Though, there seemed to be plenty of distance there to safely do so really.

The issue was the squad car did yield. So naturally the cop expected someone behind him would also yield and not  pass by. Also, the car was not in the correct lane (inside lane) to take the first exit of the roundabout.  Check the road arrows. He is only meant to go ahead (2nd exit) or go right around. That lane did not have a left arrow (for first exit). The left arrow (for first exit) was in the left lane under the cop car.

image.png.961b44860109041a6dbf49330d18bf05.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Soupeod

    30

  • SkyMan

    13

  • Salty Dog

    3

  • Dafey

    2

lamoe
28 minutes ago, SkyMan said:

At 7:00 or so, Oz, why is that a problem?

Notice yield sign - he didn't.

Most of what is shown is not a scam or road rage here - just the way they drive - see a very small opening or even no opening - speed up - force way in - then hit brakes. But of course all of that will change once they must complete driving school :ROFLMAO:

Just another expense  - pay to get license when can't drive cause you paid for school but don't go.

Registration? Who needs registration?

Not sure if posted before - tried searching "bad driving Philippines" "KAMOTE RIDERS" yes

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
SkyMan
8 minutes ago, GBT62 said:

The 4WD was already on the roundabout so technically the other car is meant to yield and give way to it til it passes. Though, there seemed to be plenty of distance there to safely do so really.

Yes, plenty of room.  Yield doesn't mean stop or even slow down, it just means, don't hinder the other vehicles that have right of way.  Looks to me like he didn't hinder the 4WD.  Also, the lane marking was straight or right on around the RAB.  Only thing I can figure is perhaps speeding?

12 minutes ago, GBT62 said:

The issue was the squad car did yield.

The cop stopped.  If everyone had to stop every time a cop was stopped somewhere there would be lots of accidents.

11 minutes ago, lamoe said:

Notice yield sign - he didn't.

How so?  He didn't inhibit the 4WD in any way.

Link to post
Share on other sites
lamoe
15 minutes ago, SkyMan said:

Yes, plenty of room.  Yield doesn't mean stop or even slow down, it just means, don't hinder the other vehicles that have right of way.  Looks to me like he didn't hinder the 4WD.  Also, the lane marking was straight or right on around the RAB.  Only thing I can figure is perhaps speeding?

The cop stopped.  If everyone had to stop every time a cop was stopped somewhere there would be lots of accidents.

How so?  He didn't inhibit the 4WD in any way.

About 1 sec between black car crossing curve and 4WD doing same.

He appeared to pass  other cars approaching intersection before cop slowed down. Bush in way - can't be sure

Link to post
Share on other sites
SkyMan
21 minutes ago, lamoe said:

About 1 sec between black car crossing curve and 4WD doing same.

He appeared to pass  other cars approaching intersection before cop slowed down. Bush in way - can't be sure

Can't say the wagon was unsafe in my opinion.  The cop was uber safe and probably pissed the wagon was just reasonably safe.  And it is possible the wagon was speeding.

Edited by SkyMan
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
East Saxon
6 hours ago, SkyMan said:

First vid, WTH was on the road?

Possibly Diesel Fuel. 

In the first Vid did the Tricycle just decide to take out the bike?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 7 months later...
Soupeod
Posted (edited)

 

Edited by Soupeod
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..