Soupeod

Driving and Crashes Compilation Videos

SkyMan

@ 1:00 So when you have to make a sudden stop on your bike you should take your foot of the break and put it on the pavement to stop faster?

• Haha 1

SkyMan

Love the Filipina getting slammed.  Oh how I wish I could do that so often.

• Haha 1

SkyMan
1 hour ago, Semper paratus said:

We do not have any stop signs, no stop lights at all, very few roads even have lines down the middle.

A lot of the road from my house to the highway is 6 meters (if you round to the nearest 2 meters) and I go by the crack in the middle of the road as the center.  Some of the road is poured on the surface with no thought to filling in any dirt on the edge so if your tire slips of, you're stuck which causes vehicles to stay more to the middle.  And of course there's no thought to cutting the bushes protruding into the road so the road narrows and narrows.  There's one point with a sharp turn that you often run into container trucks coming the other way.  Then can't back up so you end up backing half a block into the T intersection to let them out.  Ridiculous.  That corner had lots of bushes on the indie and people walking were halfway into the 'lane' to get around them so you're on the left side going around and a lot of scooters and 4 wheelers go pretty fast into that corner the other way, many of them trying to cut the corner because it's so much shorter than staying to the right.  A month ago they cut back the bushes there which helped a lot.  It turns out they did that so they could put a BBQ right there on the inside of the corner so people stand around in the road now.  Great.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Soupeod

Yea we should put up our edited Linc dash cam footage! 😅

Soupeod

* Mental note - Don't drive in Singapore!

• Like 1

Soupeod

Well looks like driving went downhill since the 90s.  

• Like 1

SkyMan

• Like 1

Soupeod

• Like 1

Soupeod

Seems about the same at PI motorcycle drivers...

lamoe
On 4/9/2019 at 4:27 PM, RR3 said:

I would like to start mirror smashing, vans driving like shit on our local road...

At the 4:00? mark - don't know enough  about driving one but rearviews look like you have to tilt head to use them on those bikes - wonder if he put is directional signal on or just moved over without looking as they do here?

Soupeod

• Like 1

Soupeod

• Like 2

SkyMan

Semper paratus
On 5/9/2019 at 7:21 AM, lamoe said:

At the 4:00? mark - don't know enough  about driving one but rearviews look like you have to tilt head to use them on those bikes - wonder if he put is directional signal on or just moved over without looking as they do here?

That prick will have a short life. Everyone is wrong but him. Motorbikes should have to obey the same laws as cars and trucks, no passing in between or in non lanes.  I was hoping to see someone nail him.