Sign in to follow this  
RedRanger

Getting Visa Extension up to 59 days upon entering at NAIA Airport

RedRanger

Flying into Terminal 3 and need to get the extra 29 extended Visa at NAIA airport in Manila when I enter from USA.

Has anyone done this recently and how was the experience? 

What time do they close in the evening?

Woolf

well

immigration booths are always open, flights arrive all the time

when you get to the immigration booths, ask for visa upon arrival, after you have paid for the visa you will get 59 days

October last I paid 3000 php

make sure that the immigration officer understand that you want visa upon arrival

if he/she already stamped you for 30 days  it is too late

• Thanks 2

SkyMan
3 minutes ago, Woolf said:

when you get to the immigration booths,

If you go to the booth you'll get 30 days.  Ask a guard near the booths where to go for the 59 day visa on arrival.  There should be another office or desk to pay.

Not sure how soon you're coming but you can get a 59 day visa through the mail in a couple weeks for $30.

https://www.philippineconsulatela.org/consular-services-2/visa/tourist-visa-pleasure-or-business

• Thanks 1

RedRanger
22 hours ago, SkyMan said:

If you go to the booth you'll get 30 days.  Ask a guard near the booths where to go for the 59 day visa on arrival.  There should be another office or desk to pay.

Not sure how soon you're coming but you can get a 59 day visa through the mail in a couple weeks for $30.

https://www.philippineconsulatela.org/consular-services-2/visa/tourist-visa-pleasure-or-business

Thanks, But not enough time

RedRanger
23 hours ago, Woolf said:

well

immigration booths are always open, flights arrive all the time

when you get to the immigration booths, ask for visa upon arrival, after you have paid for the visa you will get 59 days

October last I paid 3000 php

make sure that the immigration officer understand that you want visa upon arrival

if he/she already stamped you for 30 days  it is too late

Thanks for the reply, I will start asking as soon as  I get off the plane, I was hoping they were open late

Woolf
1 minute ago, RedRanger said:

Thanks for the reply, I will start asking as soon as  I get off the plane, I was hoping they were open late

open late  ?????

immigration booths are always manned 

When you get to the area where people line up for the immigration booths, you may see a  guard are an immigration officer

helping people line up, ask the him/her

• Thanks 2

RedRanger

Update - My flight from Dallas on American Airlines was cancelled twice so I had to rebook.  Went from Dallas to London to Hong Kong to Manila, so I came in a day late and didn't have to mess with getting visa extension, since I was booked for 31 days instead of 30.

I have spent time in Manila and in Davao, I am finding Davao rather boring this trip so gonna make a move to somewhere else.

• Like 1

savarity
Update - My flight from Dallas on American Airlines was cancelled twice so I had to rebook.  Went from Dallas to London to Hong Kong to Manila, so I came in a day late and didn't have to mess with getting visa extension, since I was booked for 31 days instead of 30.
I have spent time in Manila and in Davao, I am finding Davao rather boring this trip so gonna make a move to somewhere else.

Glad it worked out.

I could understand that about Davao, certainly a slower pace there, but I still liked it.