Sign in to follow this  
Goetz1965

Need someone in Cebu City to uninstall/install split type aircon

Goetz1965
Posted (edited)

As I move I need my 2 split type aircons (1.5HP and 2HP) uninstalled and then reinstalled.

Can anyone recommend me a good guy to do that or a company, then pls give me their number.  Thanks

Edited by Goetz1965

Davaoeno

I have had good luck going to appliance stores [ especially the ones who sold me the products] and getting the name of their installer. [ sometimes you have to create a little rapport first ]

• Like 3

Salty Dog

I had it done by the guy who installed it orginally. He worked for a company. but he did it as a side job (off the books) and the cost was P5,000. I probably could have gotten it done cheaper, but I trusted the guy and as mentioned in the post above, I had developed a rapport with him. He had cleaned it several times previously and repaired it once. He probably could have said the repair was just about anything and gotten away with it, but he said it was a sensor that only cost a few hundred peso. 

The uninstall and reinstall of the unit also included, removing and installing the bracket, drilling (Filipino style without a drill) a hole in the wall, and changing the length of the hoses and electrical connections. He also did a cleaning and checkup of the unit as well.

• Like 1

Davaoeno
6 hours ago, Salty Dog said:

I had developed a rapport with him.

great suggestion ! 

GBT62
10 hours ago, Salty Dog said:

drilling (Filipino style without a drill) a hole in the wall

I have to ask - how do they do it ?   :scratch_head:

Salty Dog
38 minutes ago, GBT62 said:

I have to ask - how do they do it ?   :scratch_head:

A hammer and a chisel, or a stick with a nail through it...:)

Headshot

There is a small company located in Mandaue that does installations for SM Appliance. I can't remember the company name, but their phone number is 09283388575. Text them and ask what they would charge for what you need done. It at least gives you a starting point. They installed three split-type AC units for us, and they did a pretty good job.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

cookie47
There is a small company located in Mandaue that does installations for SM Appliance. I can't remember the company name, but their phone number is 09283388575. Text them and ask what they would charge for what you need done. It at least gives you a starting point. They installed three split-type AC units for us, and they did a pretty good job.
Have to agree with Headshot.....
Currently in Singapore on a BB Run SO can't confirm the number (AT HOME IN PH) . But IF same.... We had a split system from SM and all aspects of the fitting was good.A sensor played up within 5 months.
And they covered it under warranty, out the next day, All done...

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk